• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

guys in NY,NJ,MD how to get labs?

joeytl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ive tried to order a few lab tests online for bloodwork, but none of these places will ship to me due to state laws. i suppose i could go through the doc, but i dont really want the results on my medical records, especially since i may be in the market for life insurance in the near future. how should i go about getting this done.

thanks!

Drive to,pa

I live in NJ. Here is what I do with both Private MD and Labs MD. I enter all the information for the requisition. My name, address, city AND correct state. Here is the trick .... don't use your correct zip code. I drive into Philly and use the labs there, so I enter a Philadelphia zip code. I've done this at least 8 times, probably more, works every time. They use the zip code to determine your state, and the CC company must only look at the name and address on file sans the zip code.

I live in NJ. Here is what I do with both Private MD and Labs MD. I enter all the information for the requisition. My name, address, city AND correct state. Here is the trick .... don't use your correct zip code. I drive into Philly and use the labs there, so I enter a Philadelphia zip code. I've done this at least 8 times, probably more, works every time. They use the zip code to determine your state, and the CC company must only look at the name and address on file sans the zip code.

I do the same. Live in MA and drive over the border to CT.

thanks you guys! i figured i may just have to drive over the state line to do this.

JD, when you order, how do you get it delivered if its a different zip code? or is it all electronic?

thanks you guys! i figured i may just have to drive over the state line to do this.

JD, when you order, how do you get it delivered if its a different zip code? or is it all electronic?

It's all electronic. They email the requisition, you print it out, and take it to Quest (Labs MD) or Labcorp (Private MD). Easy peasy.

That's gangsta advice there bro!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well you use your correct zip code for your name and address and enter the labs state. Then for find a lab enter the zip code for the state that's good to go. If I enter incorrect zip code my credit card will decline.

This is how I do it

Cheap BLOODWORK - How to get it without Insurance
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?t=1073

Post #251 explains it on last page

2943 out...

Odd. That's not how it works for me so maybe it depends on your location, and also you CC provider. When I first tried it would have been with Private MD, and when I tried to enter my correct zip it gave me a error msg about can't order from my state, even when the lab info was entered with an approved lab. I changed my address to the zip of the lab and it went right thru. My credit card was approved, and like I said I've done this many times .

Odd. That's not how it works for me so maybe it depends on your location, and also you CC provider. When I first tried it would have been with Private MD, and when I tried to enter my correct zip it gave me a error msg about can't order from my state, even when the lab info was entered with an approved lab. I changed my address to the zip of the lab and it went right thru. My credit card was approved, and like I said I've done this many times .

Yea I hear ya man I've also done this a bunch. Maybe it's my credit card provider or the states we are dealing with. Either way. Whatever works to get the bloods done. :winkfinger:

Great info I was going to start this thread happy someone did it for me :)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you use a gift card and register to a fake addresses (an address located in state that allows the test)

Also for ID when you visit your lab....I heard some guys use a passport because it doesn't list address.

What do you use your license, even though it will show you are out of state or do you use something else?

Could you use a gift card and register to a fake addresses (an address located in state that allows the test)

Also for ID when you visit your lab....I heard some guys use a passport because it doesn't list address.

What do you use your license, even though it will show you are out of state or do you use something else?

X2
good questions!

X2
good questions!

I've gotten probably 25 labs the past year and a half. Not once did they ask for ID. I walk in and say private pay lab work it's already paid for and hand them paperwork and gtg. If they ask just say you have a couple addresses they won't care brother it's already paid for. Just have your birthday and name correct.

As far as gift card. You would have to try.

must spread some reps before giving to bigbal again!! thanks dawg!

Same here bigbal. I have never been asked for ID for pre paid lab work. Only when my doctor orders labs and it's not paid in advance. Then they ask for ID and your insurance card so they can get paid. The insurance company requires that they confirm your identity.

Back