• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best peptide company out there?

tv1983

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In your opinion, what would be the best 3 peptide companies out there?

Thank you for the information

What peptides are you in search of specifically? PSL stock a range of Euro Pharmacies peptides!

IMR and apex hasn't done me wrong....only two Ive used.....I just go with who has the best sale

I've used ceretropic, bluesky and researchliquids. All come domestic and pretty damned fast too.

The Best
Peptide Sciences
Maxim Peptide
IMR
That's it
Peptide Sciences carries Botox , yea baby
I wanna fee from all of giving u inside info

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

i've been using purchase peptides for a few years. everything has always been solid and very fast

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone for the help. I am looking specifically for Aicar.

You will struggle to find Aicar brother. What are your reasons for wanting Aicar? Have you read any of the research on Aicar? The price of the daily Minimum Effective Dose is huge.

Sorry tv1983 , that was ment for MISh , sorry and good luck , I am sure you will find what you are looking for , sorry again brother

The Best
Peptide Sciences
Maxim Peptide
IMR
That's it
Peptide Sciences carries Botox , yea baby
I wanna fee from all of giving u inside info

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow they have great blends

I love bluesky. I especially like how they have the loyalty points I can save for emergencies.
I just picked up the buy 2 get 1 free 5mg ghrp2 mod grf blend they have. Excited to add to my recomp.

Get Shredded!
I've been happy with IMR.

Their t3 doesn't seem to be as potent as the label claims but outside of that I've liked everything else. Their vaigra is better than pharma I've got from my doctor

Superior has been good, but I don't think they are a sponsor here.

i saw Pops mention them, but does nobody use ugpeptides anymore? or is it that because they arent a sponsor anymore, they have kind of been forgotten about?

i saw Pops mention them, but does nobody use ugpeptides anymore? or is it that because they arent a sponsor anymore, they have kind of been forgotten about?

oh nevermind... just went to their site and looks like all the research chems are out of stock...might be shutting down or something

Back