• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Libido crash - speculate!

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am scheduled for bloods in two weeks so play along with me for a sec here..

So I've been cruising for awhile now. I am on 250mg of test C EW. I don't use an AI when I cruise, I've never needed it.

My libido is crushed. Absolutely crushed. Erection is only maintained with direct stimulation. Id say orgasms are at 60% of normal happening.

I am experiencing a lot of 'feels' lately. This is normally when my E2 has sky rocketed. I've confirmed this in the last multiple times with blood work.

I'm a little confused but what are your thoughts?

Have I experienced massive E2 rebound from the large cycle that I was running before?

All I have is research adex that's about a year old. It's BSP. I'm hesitant to use use it but it is all that I got...

Oh the game we play..

When did you stop your cycle ,gown long have you been cruising

When did you stop your cycle ,gown long have you been cruising

4 weeks ago? So 4 weeks.

I'm guessing all of the long esters haven't even cleared yet or are just barely...

4 weeks ago? So 4 weeks.

I'm guessing all of the long esters haven't even cleared yet or are just barely...

I don't know how much gears you were on and did you stop pinning for a couple of weeks or just go right into a cruise and stop taking your ai .you know the answer is blood work. I would bet that your e2. Is way high that or your just gay.

If you are cruising on 250mg/wk a couple thoughts come to mind. First you are having an E2 issue, without a doubt. Second is how are you going to demonstrate low T if you are on cyp?

Please read and follow the board rules.

If you are cruising on 250mg/wk a couple thoughts come to mind. First you are having an E2 issue, without a doubt. Second is how are you going to demonstrate low T if you are on cyp?

Tommy, sorry if I misunderstood. I am not going in to check and get on TRT (yet).

Posting that you were going for labs in the TRT forum threw me. Sorry brother.
It does sound like a prolactin or estrogen problem. Are you going to the doc for labs?

I'm going the prescribed TRT route soon.. Check your PM.

4 weeks ago? So 4 weeks.

were you using an AI 4 weeks ago? if you were using adex it doesnt eliminate estrogen it binds to it and after a week releases back into your system

were you using an AI 4 weeks ago? if you were using adex it doesnt eliminate estrogen it binds to it and after a week releases back into your system

Check your PM

I started .5mg of gen shi adex and my feels are gone and wood is slightly back.

Had a strong erection last night :winkfinger:

Depending on the cycle if 19 nor was involved it could be what TG said... Prolactin issue. Also brother ive run 250mg on trt before and absolutely needed an ai. Food for thought

Depending on the cycle if 19 nor was involved it could be what TG said... Prolactin issue. Also brother ive run 250mg on trt before and absolutely needed an ai. Food for thought

Couldn't agree more man. And yes, it was :)

Glad to hear you got it sorted out brother. Some of us are just very good at converting. I have to use an AI regardless of my dose.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out brother. Some of us are just very good at converting. I have to use an AI regardless of my dose.

Yeah I'm back.

I know I'm on track now. When my E is high I have strange feelings (depressing almost for no reason) and no desire for sex. It can really fuck with me.

Been thinking about sex all day, random erections.

Yeah I'm back.

I know I'm on track now. When my E is high I have strange feelings (depressing almost for no reason) and no desire for sex. It can really fuck with me.

Been thinking about sex all day, random erections.

High E has effected me more now when im older. It fucks me up brother. Heart palp and elevated heart rate.. Anxiety like crazy brother. Its done a number on me as well lol.

But nothing like finding that sweet spot after having high E... Such a relief :)

Good luck with those erections my friend lolz

High E has effected me more now when im older. It fucks me up brother. Heart palp and elevated heart rate.. Anxiety like crazy brother. Its done a number on me as well lol.

But nothing like finding that sweet spot after having high E... Such a relief :)

Good luck with those erections my friend lolz

Yeah same. When we I am on cycle and feeling depressed, sad, weird thoughts, dampened mood its because of my E

Get Shredded!
+oh god---nothing worse than a fucked up pecker---- i am 55 and last month was 1st time in my life--so fucking depressing,glad i figured it out quick enough

Back