• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

You ever binge watch tv?

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guilty

House of cards and game of thrones

I didn't even watch Game of Thrones ever until last summer and then I binge watched all 5 seasons bordering on obsessively ..including using HBO now on my phone at the gym ..kept me on a treadmill for forever honestly.

Anyone with the same guilty pleasure?

Sopranos right now. Breaking bad, Dexter, Rescue Me and a few others in the past.

Ya. I did a dexter binge watch for a bit but never finished the series

Guilty

House of cards and game of thrones

I didn't even watch Game of Thrones ever until last summer and then I binge watched all 5 seasons bordering on obsessively ..including using HBO now on my phone at the gym ..kept me on a treadmill for forever honestly.

Anyone with the same guilty pleasure?

GOT.

Just watched the walking dead season finale on Amazon pass last night (What the fuck BTW?!?!) <--- I teared up.. More WTF

I just started on Lost. It's fucking dope. Have you seen it?

The wife and I just watched three seasons of banshee on Cinemax and before that was all of the game of thrones on demand.

The wife and I just watched three seasons of banshee on Cinemax and before that was all of the game of thrones on demand.

Lost is what I judge all tv shows against. Its literally the best show ever made.

I didn't watch any walking dead this year. I plan on binging it when it comes out of dvd.

I got half into homeland and it lost me.

I do it all the time. Except with anime's instead of real TV shows. I've seen most things worth watching. I used to read a lot when I was younger so the more wild imagination of anime's appeal to me as I lack the patience to read anymore.

Last TV show I watched was Supernatural. I hear Banshee is really good.

I've already seen all the Breaking Bad, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy type shows. I've even watched like 10 seasons of Grey's Anatomy.

I'll get around to the DC Comic TV shows like Daredevil and The Flash eventually.

I literally have nothing else to do when sitting behind the bar on slow days.

I missed a season of greys anatomy and got mildly lost. I just got somewhat caught up last week.

I haven't watched walking dead past halfway through the second season. Maybe I'll pick it back up.

Absolutely I do. House of Cards, OITNB (don't judge me), Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, SOA. Haven't done it for awhile though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

house of cards, madmen, NCIS to name a few....:coffee:

I'm about to dive back into it after catching up on a bunch of other stuff

Honestly killing cable was one of the best things we've done for TV entertainment. Pick and choose specific channels on the roku for stuff we actually wanna watch

Oh vikings and the 100 too..but neither of those are binge watched because we catch them weekly

I doubt anyone has EVER binge watched television. What the fuck is wrong with you sheri?

I binge watched Spartacus, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Friday Night Lights and I'm about to start Dexter.

Shit is real.

I've been in bed since 6am watching tv and it's 3:00pm now haha

Caught up on walking dead, agents of shield, and deadliest catch

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

just finished homeland and i loved it. true detectives was really good. ray donovan was good too.

Sounds like a great day.toss a Couple lhjo in there and a xanax nap for the best day ever

No Xanax but I smoked a j and just chugged 8 grams of red vein Thai.

About to be nap time till my girl gets off work at 9:00 and brings dinner home

Enjoying my day off after working a 16 hour shift

just finished homeland and i loved it. true detectives was really good. ray donovan was good too.

Loved the first season of true detectives

- - - Updated - - -

Not tv..but I will leave this here

Ya..I did a Gotham stint for the first season

Right now I'm finishing up the third season of Lost. I love it. Best show I've ever seen. I don't know why, but my favorite character is John Locke. Please no spoilers

had to sit on my ass for 4 months or so with medical shitz.. binge watched allot. dexter, walking dead, house of cards, ..... netflix is da bomb
waiting for next season of game of thrones that show has me hooked

2nd one is pretty good to! It's getting good now..

FAG , don't lie your more of a teen mom 2 kinda guy.
Matter ah fact go do some leg workouts.
Have you seen your chicken wing legs guy , they belong on a serving tray..

Cheapthreads out..

Back