• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Out of range bloods

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everybody,

I just had my complete bloodwork back and a few things are showing out of range. I am going to post them up and if you guys have any suggestions on where I stand and what to do with them I massively appreciate it!

At the time of the test I was running:
300mg Test E/wk
700mg Tren E/wk

These came back out of range:

Serum adjusted calcium concentration - below range
2.23nmol/L [2.25-2.65]

Serum alanine aminotransferase level - above range
50iu/L [5-41]

Serum cholesterol level - below range
2.6nmol/L [3-5.5]

I am suffering from bad lethargy every day right now. That's the only real side to report.

Thoughts?

Thank you

The lethargy is from the tren. No,doubt.also, has an affect on,the cholesterol .hdl/LDL. I thought I've seen before about the blocking of calcium also but I don't wanna say this without. Certainty. I have to,do,some digging . Be back,Shadow,

Missed this the first go-round. I agree with Mace. Tren kills your cardio, that's unavoidable and even before you feel it that obviously it's going to dog your energy level even as it otherwise makes you feel fucking awesome.

Also check prolactin. You might be a high responder in that regard. Most blood work ignores it -- rare issue to investigate and added assay cost.

And yeah, lipids. Get them while on and after tren. Real bad results might change your decision about dose and duration, etc.

Missed this the first go-round. I agree with Mace. Tren kills your cardio, that's unavoidable and even before you feel it that obviously it's going to dog your energy level even as it otherwise makes you feel fucking awesome.

Also check prolactin. You might be a high responder in that regard. Most blood work ignores it -- rare issue to investigate and added assay cost.

And yeah, lipids. Get them while on and after tren. Real bad results might change your decision about dose and duration, etc.

Hey Chocolate! Thanks for the post, I was running 300mg Test E with 700mg Tren E and 30mg M1T on these bloods. This week I dropped the M1T, upped test to 1g and reduced tren to 400mg. Lethargy completely dissapeared when I dropped the M1T. I feel great now.

I am seeing my GP tomorrow so I will ask to add prolactin to my next round of bloods. I do take .5mg of Caber 2x per week also.

How bad are my lipids here? Tren has gone down to 400mg/wk so I guess they will improve somewhat?

Thanks!

Oh you've got a new drug in there you didn't tell us about! :) M1T eh? And that was what the lethargy was coming from?

I know absolutely nothing about that one. Maybe should try it some day but I got a lot of progress to make on "normal" gear first before I can justify it.

You were getting lipids before and only cholesterol was out of (below) range? That's not bad at all then. Tren kills my lipids and lots of other health markers.

Bloods before this blast came in perfectly healthy. These bloods were taken after 12 weeks of:

1-12 Tren E 700mg
1-12 Test E 300mg
10-12 M1T 30mg ED

Lethargy is totally gone now thank god. M1T is such an amazing drug but I really don't think I would use it again! Ive used it 4 times now.

Back