• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primobolan Depot Available Now

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg
View larger

Primobolan Depot - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.
Supplier Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Methenolone Enanthate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100mg/ml
Dosage: 300-800mg/week
Active time: 8-14 days
Class DHT anabolic steroid

Ep primo depot is here and hitting hard. Please check out our sponsored athletes who have used this with phenomenal results. With summer right around the corner it's a great cutting choice for lean gains, and mild to no side affects. We have the lowest price around right now and very high quality.

http://unclez.net/injectables/187-primobolan-depot-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html#/24-bulk-5_vials

Last edited:
one of the best primo on the market , mark my words !

I'm taking it now at only 500 mg one month in and I'm loving it. I already see much improvement and my strength is great. The best part is there are absolutely 0 side effects.

Trying to get a pm. What's z's site to grab some gear. Can't figure out this taptalk shit on my iPhone. Been a member for 8 yrs and I still suck at this shit. Just got back from overseas and now I'm retired and ready to fucking eat some weights again. Where my devil dawgs at!!!

Back