• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Muscle factory labs order

Dito707

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I'm a new, I heard mfl is a good source. How can I place an order with them? Thanx for any help!

You heard correctly. Email the address in my sig below :winkfinger:

He is a man of few words lol

:thinking:

Ya that was short sorry, I been using anabolics for about a year but its hard to get a good cycle because I don't have a good connection, and I just heard how good mfl was. I've never done tren I heard it's awesome, what kind do u guys recommend? And what should go with it? Thanx for your help I appreciate it!

hi friend.

please introduce yourself
height
weight
cycles
law enforcement honors and rank....

Padawan that's about the worst insult u can give, considering how much time I've spent behind bars, los gulicos juvie 4 months depaz hall room 31, Madf Santa Rosa ca 9 months medium level j-mod. North county 6 months. I'm from northern Cali and I'm blasted. U want pics let me know!!!!!!!!! 32 years old, 205 lbs. currently live in Petaluma, ca 94952. U want my name let me know and u can look up my record. Nor cal white pride. Oh and I'm 6 ft. Blue eyes. Cycles- I've only been doing deca with Sustanon 250.

IML Gear Cream!
OP
Read the Rules before posting
Read them again
You already broke a few
Another thing u just made it sound like ur an informant. Not good
Good luck

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

its not good for the first post, so read the rules.

btw , MFL is g2g, :coffee:

Ok, I should have read the rules. Sorry to all, I appallogize. I'm not a snitch, I was just tryin to get some helpful info. I'm not gonna keep tryin to prove myself to a bunch of strangers, so take it how u want.

I would recommend using someone else other then MLF they have fallen off there game. I put an order in with them about a month ago, paid in full and haven't received my order or heard anything back from them

Anybody from mf want to pm me please?

advanced labs vip

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF.

Back