• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Welcome to the board. What are your stats?
Age, HT, wt, bf%, training experience?
There are a lot of good and knowledgeable folks here. And I've used about five sponsors on this forum and all with no problems.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On behalf of SF welcome. Let us know if we can help you with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board

Ive been working out for 1 yr now. But was on and off prior. Im 31, 5'8, 155, bf% is about 16-18%,

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL I would like to take the time to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules. Try and learn your way around the forum. And ask plenty of questions... there is nothing wrong with not having all the answers. That's why we are here, to,help and assist you in making smart decisions so you stay safe, and get the most out of your cycle. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.

Steroidsfax would like to welcome you to ASF! If you have any questions please shoot me a pm.

Welcome,,. Read a lot before you jump into your first cycle! First cycle is always amazing but can be a whole lot better if planned right.

Welcome and good luck! I would suggest posting up your cycle in another post to see if any tweeks need to be made.

Back