• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tell me what......

Yeah the music was awful

I'd fuck the skank. Nothing impressive though

I dident see one girl with cake.
That deff was not music , sounds like he was ordering a pepperoni pizza...

Cheapthreads out..

I dident see one girl with cake.
That deff was not music , sounds like he was ordering a pepperoni pizza...

Cheapthreads out..
lol, I thought I heard some about a pizza to. I would smash every ass in the video though they were nothing special.

lol, I thought I heard some about a pizza to. I would smash every ass in the video though they were nothing special.

Pretty much this and Im not even on a cycle right now.

Lol.

Every loser on this forum would fuck every girl in this video to the "shitty music" TWICE.

Lol get the fuck outta my face with that not my type shit lol.

would plow, with a rubber. but i get the feeling none of those hoes likes white guys....

Lol.

Every loser on this forum would fuck every girl in this video to the "shitty music" TWICE.

someone finally told the truth !! these boys know they would smash it, if they could even handle it. I bet that bitch can throw that pussy !!

I didn't hear anyone say they wouldn't fuck em or they weren't their type? But these bitches are far from special, I see hoes hotter then them everyday at my gym

Lol.

those girls are well above my standards, so thats not saying much

would plow, with a rubber. but i get the feeling none of those hoes likes white guys....
some girls aspire to have good credit

Lol.

They must be Hillary Clinton supporters

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Couldn't even watch ten seconds of it... Music sucks bad and the wenches aren't fat enough for me.

Yup need alittle more meat ;).....but I would still plow them :coffee:

Back