• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gearhead Specials and Promos for April. Ephedrine only vials available...Anavar..ECAY

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the month of April these are the specials!!!

Anavar $50 a gram capped however you want. 5 grams for $200 capped at 50mg per cap

Ephedrine injectable 10mls 50mg/ml $30. 4 for $100.

Ephedrine oral alone will be $40 a gram

ECA caps will be $1 a cap at 50 per order for $50. Add 20mg Yohimbine for an extra $10.

Ephedrine 25mgs
Caffeine 200mg
Aspirin 50mg
Yohimine 20mg

My preworkouts will all be $40 per 10mls. Except the TNE/E at 80/20 which will still be $35

Enjoy!!

What's minimum ?
Pm me

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have to get on that anavar...

$40 a gram...

My hair better not fucking object...

Time to increase the GH dose to 15iu...

I neeeeed this eca caps.. been on the market for good fat burner and sick of getting bronkaid. How long you gonna keep the eca caps around GHB?

I neeeeed this eca caps.. been on the market for good fat burner and sick of getting bronkaid. How long you gonna keep the eca caps around GHB?

They'll be around for this month at least. We'll see how sales go. I tell you what. You order the ECA in the next 48 hours and I'll throw in 10ml each of NNE/M1T and Ephed on the house. Just tell me what you think. No ones ordered the NNE yet. I need a rat...

IML Gear Cream!
They'll be around for this month at least. We'll see how sales go. I tell you what. You order the ECA in the next 48 hours and I'll throw in 10ml each of NNE/M1T and Ephed on the house. Just tell me what you think. No ones ordered the NNE yet. I need a rat...

What is NNE?

Does the nne help with your joints? I'm thinking I wanna try it

Shoot ill order the eca right now I wanna try the nne anyway. And who couldn't use some eph!

So only really deca? I thought npp would be beneficial even though that's rather short?

npp

I think I'll throw that in the mix. My joints are killing me. I think it may be because I'm just getting old!

I think I'll throw that in the mix. My joints are killing me. I think it may be because I'm just getting old!

On Deca I use 62.5 mgs weekly so it does not raise my prolactin levels for long use
NPP I use 150 -200 weekly for same reason

Definitely worried about the prolactin. That's why it would've been cool to get some lubrication from the nne!

Or Nandrolone Base as some may call it. Short half life....about 4-6 hours. Gives you a filled out look...glycogen dependent...good strength...nice medium water retention...
Sounds good, excited to try it out!

Don't wanna see prolactin sounds horror! When it comes to my sex life I'm gonna err on the side of good judgment! That's why nandrlones kinda freak me and I'm not a newcomer to aas The shits beautiful when used correctly! Along with food and training.

Don't wanna see prolactin sounds horror! When it comes to my sex life I'm gonna err on the side of good judgment! That's why nandrlones kinda freak me and I'm not a newcomer to aas The shits beautiful when used correctly! Along with food and training.
Using condoms not to retrieve STD's
or
producing AAS animals

Is that ephedrine made from the same batch as RLP Anadrol? How do you know the dosage if you never tested it for impurities?
It could be cut with anything, even male anti-contraceptive.

Back