• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Are you fucking kidding me?

Hahahahhaha. Nobody wants to lose a family member so of course that's how they see it but keep your nose out of trouble and it won't find you. He could of had a gun on him so ya why not. I would of finished it with a headshot to

hey he was a nice kid with all life to live,he needed money LOL fuckin monkeys.it's the same in my country, not with niggaz but with east europe immigrants(usually illegal) or gypsies.
dead burglar's relatives sue the killer (aka the guy defending his own stuff) trying to get a bunch of money.parasites

How's he supposed to pay for clothes ,how about get a fucking job.

Reminds me of the guy who tried to buy a brand new $60k BMW with food stamps. Dealership said no so he went back later that night and tried to steal it lol!

i heard this and lost it!!!! get a fucking job you piece of shit scumbag..... probably had section 8, food stamps, energy assistance, and the whole 9.....

home owner should have any charges dropped.... and let this story be a lesson for the black community's.

Another Trayvon!

"You don't understand, how else he going to get his money for clothes to go to school!"

What a bunch of pieces of shit.

Lmfao!!

Get dat munny dawg!!!

Sent from my iPhone using CrackTalk

All he wanted was some money foe gear bra!! Why you do him like dat?!?

If he was all into edgmacation, why wasn't edgmacated on the "stand your ground" law? Low-life scum got what he had coming to him.

exactly what I was thinking, and that came from the family so it sounds like they encourage that behavior so they should be charge with child abuse, accomplices to the crime and with his death

You cant fix stupid.

So it would've been better for the cop's to put him away for a few year's while we pay for his meals and shelter , na fuck that. Now his family needs to burglarize more homes to pay for his funeral. Good riddance tray tray , you dun fucked up bra..

Cheapthreads out..

So it would've been better for the cop's to put him away for a few year's while we pay for his meals and shelter , na fuck that. Now his family needs to burglarize more homes to pay for his funeral. Good riddance tray tray , you dun fucked up bra..

Cheapthreads out..

lmfao!!

I have to admit CT, that was pretty good. Kudos to you sir.

He was such a good kid. I mean how else was he supposed to get money........... um gee how about a fucking job. That is all

I have never had sex with a black woman... but those two are making me rethink my position.

2661573a6f4f0e2e523df8f4422bde3b.jpg

Loving this...

I am sure his friends and family would love for the cops to handle this situation. Then he gets off easy. Fortunately not this time.

And I bet this was not his first time stealing shit or getting into trouble. Now he takes a dirt nap. Loving it.

sorry for the home owner who will be charged for 2nd degree murder in this case. Alerted her and the police, so she came home armed to confront the burglar who was exiting the home. small details will point to the home owner being in the wrong in court. sometimes justice system sucks.

sorry for the home owner who will be charged for 2nd degree murder in this case. Alerted her and the police, so she came home armed to confront the burglar who was exiting the home. small details will point to the home owner being in the wrong in court. sometimes justice system sucks.

Depends on the state. Every state has different fleeing felon laws. It's possible, though.

Florida has the stand your ground law.

Just like travon martin more likely to get off for shooting him.

Back