• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hospitalized with abscess

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I'm sitting in hospital for 2 nd night now. Had emergency surgery done this morning and maybe another tomm morn. I was gonna keep this to myself but after just reading another simalar post I figured fuck it . It might help 1 person.
So I've not been feeling well since cpl days before Easter. keep
in mind I'm taking shots all the time - I'm on prop, cyp,deca , tne. Easter was the 1 real bad day
of flu symptoms. Cold sweats , horrible body aches and pains , tired , slight headaches. Took off work all week 1 day at a time while thinking I'll feel better tomm and go back to work. Decided to go back to work Friday while I felt a lil better that day as the day progressed it was same story. Drained , fatigued , just horrible. So now this is going on6-7 days flu symptoms. Round day 4 I noticed lump and pain from last injection site. Pain happens from time to time it's part of the processes so we think. All during the week my wife was really giving hard time bout going to the dr Andover pushing it off and pushing off until Friday- The day I went back to work. I just couldn't ignore it anymore. I wasn't sick but yet I have all flu symptoms in my body , cold sweats every night while sleeping and this painful swollen area under my left hip/ass.
So immediately after work Friday wife took
me to urgent care dr. He gave 1 look at swollen painful area and listended to
my story of ignoring all these warning signs and literally begged me to go to the hospital right away. LIKE RIGHT THIS SECOND. Now that fucking scared the shit outta me so ofcourse we went.( me and wifey ).
Got to hospital and rest is history. That was 2 days ago and 1 surgery finished so far possibly another tomm. Hopefully not tho I'm praying.
Point to this thread is All The Signs Were There And I Chose To Ignore Them And Hope It Just goes Away. I have a strong feeling that's what most of us would go. I had huge abscess under my muscle couldn't be seen unless I had cat scan. But we knew it was there from the pain and the swollen putter area. I thought it would just go away if I rested and stayed off my feet. I almost fucking died the abscess was huge and ready to explode under my skin releasing all toxic nasty septic puss. Listen to ur bodies. Don't ignore the obvious. If u have the symptoms go to dr early enough and simple antibiotic can save u what I'm going thru now. Don't be a jerkoff like me. I love my family so
much and I almost lost them to fucking steroids WTF. Been doing this shit 20 years so it was bound to happen I guess. Take my advice. Don't ignore the symptoms

Thanks for posting Brotha
2 nights , wow
Did they do any lab work on the puss?
Was it a sponsor Here on forum?
Hope all u heal rapidly and safe
Keep us posted
That really sucks

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes They are doing a culture on the puss. Told me they do this to see which kind of antibiotic is best suited to fight it. Was trusted reliable spin or here. I honestly believe it had nothing to do with sponsors gear.

Your wife didn't drop the pin and blow on it like that dude did Lee Priest did she?

Gotta be carefull pinning in the bathroom.

Lotsa fecal matter floating around...

Your wife didn't drop the pin and blow on it like that dude did Lee Priest did she?

Stop being a dipshit. This is serious business. I don't see a Murf in my email so I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. Don't think I'm trusted yet either.

Great post Murf23.

We all need to read and learn from your experience. This same shit happened to me last year. My injection site was in my right and left biceps. A few days later I was sick as hell. Ended up with sepsis due to pure stupidity.

Hope you feel better brother, shit isn't fun but I learned it isn't worth waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you feel better murf, and thanks for sharing your story with us. Let me know bro if their is anything I can do. The hospital sucks, I had my tummy surgery last year and ended up with a blood clot that night, omg, was horrible pain, hope you heel quick.

Wow Murf you are a stubborn Irish bastard!

Glad you're on the mend mate, thanks for sharing.

Maybe I'm just lucky after 5 years of pinning I've never had an infection.

IML Gear Cream!

that actually makes a lot of sense. I've never realized that.

What source are you using? Which compound did it, whay do you think caused it?

Im running a few compounds. They can't say what caused it. Could be a few different things. As far as source goes I don't believe it had anything to
do with source. It would take a bunch more stories similar to mine to even begin to let my mind head in that direction.

Oh dammmn Murf... Im glad you're doing better and getting treatment brother.

Every time I get a lump I get paranoid it's going to become an abscess. I think I would get to the doctor if it shows too much of any one symptom from all the horror stories you hear but this reinforces it, thanks for posting murf.

Jesus christ murf you know better than that dude.... Fuck. Im glad you're alright...

I know you dont want to cause a shit storm with the source but considering how invested we all are... How about letting us know what gear it was and whos was it?

he is a domestic supply guy, I don't think his pack that he argued with pharmacom so much about made it yet, so I'm betting DS

he is a domestic supply guy, I don't think his pack that he argued with pharmacom so much about made it yet, so I'm betting DS[/QUOtE

You cocksockers gonna start this now lol. Ok here we go. Always got all
my Pharmacom gear from basic. Never once did an order not make it to me. Had few complaints just bout customer service but I always recieved and never stopped recommending them. DS is also my top source. And I have nice DS stash but I'm not running any of his gear at the momonent. I will say the brand because if you guys wanna know then fuck it I'm not gonna keep anything from the community but let me say I don't believe it was the gear at all. Everything has been smooth and painless that's why when there is another sale I will load up on more Pharmacon.

wasnt important enough for me to
mention but since a few asked their ya go. I would blame a million other things before this gear. Hygiene being the 1st thing. No Alcohol used on bottle or skin.

Last edited:
Damn Murf. Sorry to hear this, I'm glad we didn't lose you! You didn't swab the vial tops or injection site before pinning?

No JD I didn't. Complacency is the key word. I've done thousands of injects over the years and with that comes being complacent. And that's dangerous.

Yikes - sorry to hear you going through this, man. Glad you are on the mend, though.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Well let that be a lesson to all of us. I'm pretty careful, but probably not as much as I used to be.

Heal up Murf!

Get Shredded!
This sucks. Sorry to hear it murf. That sounds like no fun at all! Were you honest with the docs about all you'd been doing?

Thanks Guys for the well wishes. And yes always honest with Dr.
There is a big lesson to be learned here. In my own eyes I'm a pro at this shit. Yet I make amateur mistakes still today and paying a steep price now. Do things right and not quick !!!!

Thanks Guys for the well wishes. And yes always honest with Dr.
There is a big lesson to be learned here. In my own eyes I'm a pro at this shit. Yet I make amateur mistakes still today and paying a steep price now. Do things right and not quick !!!!

Glad to hear your doing ok, mine was deep in the muscle also and it was throbbing. I didn't think it was the gear either, I took all precautions but even those aren't %100. But there were a few things that made me question it, like it first time ever using that vial, that's why I told my guy right away and he decided to pull everyone's because it was the right thing to do.Hang in there, I got some rest for the four days and had a lot of time to think.-might as well make the best of it, this place kept me entertained

Yea I just don't know enough about it to say anything bout the vial or gear. I was thinking I would have to hear a few more similar stories using same gear

Either way the source should be said. You admitted you didn't prep right before your injection, so most of us know that is a problem. Good thing you got it taken care of.

Hope you get better bro. We know we take risks with the gear we take, but try our best to take measured risks by using labs that have the best reputations. Just out of curiosity, were you using their high mg test?

Murph... Are you ok? You can PM me if you have any Q's.

So who was the source? You're all hopped up on drugs, I missed it.

Basic was source I mentioned earlier. No high mg stuff. Test e , tne , deca and prop are the products I'm using. Im in NO way pointing any finger in that direction. Def 99.99 percent would bet the house its my fault.

gonna be here for a 3rd night at least. Surgeon just told me. He said he never seen so much puss and it was all throughout the muscle. We still waiting for the culture to find out what kind of bacteria so we will know how to fight it.

Last edited:
Back