• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where do we post pics of body transformation!!! Thanks Pharmacom new drug of choice!!

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like to show the progress i have made in one month and started in Pharmacom's masteron just two weeks ago. Has to be the masteron, because i am only taking 50mg of test prop (MFL) eod. And also taking a trt dose of 125/wk test cyp. The changes come about when masteron was added in with the calorie deficit diet i am on. And i do not slack on cardio for i believe thats where its at with weight training.

Trying to figure out how. Couldn't from laptop but I then I can from Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally. Here we go. One month and one week ago I started Cardio and went into a calorie Deficit to get down bf. I am not sure exactly where I am at as far as bf but the electronic one I have says 16% and the calipers says 12%. So I would say somewhere in between. I am on TRT and run 125 test cyp a week for that and just about three weeks ago I started using test prop along with my TRT and running the prop at 50mg eod so that's 300mg/wk total test and I added in pharmacoms masteron at 100mg eod. Noting else is being taken at this time. It's when I added the masteron I started seeing changes seems like on a daily basis. First pic will be me sitting at 205-210. The rest are now and I am 193-195. Image1459729058.001015.jpg
Image1459729079.551464.jpg
Image1459729105.221992.jpg
Image1459729200.155872.jpg

Thanks bro. I am not done yet. I feel like I am just learning how to really dial in on what I am doing after all this time lol. I love cutting and being in a slight calorie deficit. I got some proviron and var coming and may add in Tren with the var once I get down to about 10-12%. I am going to continue running test prop with masteron for now and throw in proviron. This will be first time running either proviron or var. excited to see what happens.

nice results man. All I see is how mast works good when your under 10% or less. Good to see it works at a higher percentage of body fat. Always wanted to run some just was always about 10% so stayed away

Best to experiment for yourself. Everyone reacts different to different compounds. I use to also consider it a weak steroid until I researched it and tried it. It makes other compounds stronger as do a lot of other AAS and I like it's anti estrogen affects. Also seems to help with Sex drive another thing I have really noticed

Way to go.... Keep up the good work youve definitely made some nice gains

Looking good! wait till you start the tren you will get the greek "god" look.

Starting then now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 66
Not the same pose but this is one year of nothing but pharmacom gear.
78c8ef29aa95c26ccf6ca8edd7aba126.jpg

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat
ce40ac09ea3186678b64c621ed7f3c17.jpg
2f4d087a801f54e2a754b2e3a7f4cfbe.jpg

Back