• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT and Supplement Alternatives Question

DavidPavlov

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I posted a post on supplements but could not find it. I am new to forum.

52 years, male, primary hypogonadism, Testosterone 75 ng/dl. Depression, low energy, lack of muscle mass, belly fat in spite of exercising, muscle weakness. Testes would not produce enough testosterone in spite of high LH and FSH. Issues with testes not able to produce Tesosterone enough.

Endo suggested TRT after 8 months of back and forth and blood tests and told me that it will benefit for me to take testosterone since I have only 75/ng dl, where as the normal range is 300 to 1000 nd/dl.

Hesistating to take TRT, like to try if any supplements would help. Tried many supplements, did not work. Do you know of supplements that really work? My endo says my levels are too low and since the testes is refusing to produce, no supplements would work. But I am hesistant because usually they talk against any supplements.

Does any supplements work? and what are my risks of NOT taking the TRT as sugggested? please reply.

Hi, I posted a post on supplements but could not find it. I am new to forum.

52 years, male, primary hypogonadism, Testosterone 75 ng/dl. Depression, low energy, lack of muscle mass, belly fat in spite of exercising, muscle weakness. Testes would not produce enough testosterone in spite of high LH and FSH. Issues with testes not able to produce Tesosterone enough.

Endo suggested TRT after 8 months of back and forth and blood tests and told me that it will benefit for me to take testosterone since I have only 75/ng dl, where as the normal range is 300 to 1000 nd/dl.

Hesistating to take TRT, like to try if any supplements would help. Tried many supplements, did not work. Do you know of supplements that really work? My endo says my levels are too low and since the testes is refusing to produce, no supplements would work. But I am hesistant because usually they talk against any supplements.

Does any supplements work? and what are my risks of NOT taking the TRT as sugggested? please reply.

Here is the post that I posted earlier and could not find. Moderators can feel free to delete this post, I dont know how to delete it. I have another thread with the same title.

Back