• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

(PSL) Euro-Pharmacies Brand HCG - (Eurigil) - NOW AVAILABLE!

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As you may have noticed, Euro-Pharmacies has been constantly expanding their product line. PSL is lucky enough to carry all the products that EP has to offer. We want to be your one stop shop for HIGH QUALITY ANABOLICS!

That being said....I'd like to introduce EP's very own brand of HCG, EURIGIL. This is a Euro-Pharmacies product which means you can be sure of one thing....IT'S TOP QUALITY!

ziu4hl.jpg

HCG - (Eurigil) - 5000 iu/amp PG
Condition: New product

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Chorionic gonadotropin
Comes In: 1ml amp - 5000IU + 1amp - water solution
Dosage: debatable
Active time: 64 hours
Class:Leutenizing Hormone (LH)-Gonadotropin

Whether you blast and cruise, or cycle....HCG is a MUST if you value the size of your testicles or wish to maintain fertility. Not to mention it makes PCT a breeze.

Visit the website and check it out!

I was just about to order some! Hail yes

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

No hard to break amps with this brand. Nice easy to use multi dose vials :)

I HATE ampules!

I have been using Ovigil for a long time now and am going to buy some Eurigil to test. I will be doing the scientific test known as "see if the boys are as plump as they normally are". I cannot think of a better way to test the differences, since that is all I care about from HCG. :)

I HATE ampules!

I have been using Ovigil for a long time now and am going to buy some Eurigil to test. I will be doing the scientific test known as "see if the boys are as plump as they normally are". I cannot think of a better way to test the differences, since that is all I care about from HCG. :)
Yes it's hard to test actual potency....but you can certainly test legitimacy using a simple pregnancy test :)

Back