• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

A customer VERY MUCH wanted to leave a review at all our boards. I want help him...

Basicstero

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys , i am replying to email now. You know, one of the customers was not satisfied with our service and VERY wanted to leave a review about us... It so touched me that i decided to help him. Of course you do not know the whole story, but 2 screens below will clear it. Here is his message to us, which i received 3 days ago and replied only now (my fault)

And here is my reply

Didn`t i help him to leave a review on ALL boards i provided to him? I think i did...isn`t it a perfect after-sale service? And absoluely for free.:D

And now seriously. Yes we can fuck up. We are still young as a store and do improvements all the time. We increase our men power, etc. But yes we can fuck up, this happens with absolutely every store, and much more if it is about ILLEGAL substances. In this case we delayed with checking his payment. He or WU made a mistake in the name of the receiver, which caused furthr sequences. We excused as you can see it in my reply.
And the most important, yes we fucked up and we fiexed our issue with a good bonus to the customer. I was always polite until the last paagraph. BUT i never ever asked anybody to leave fake reviews about our store and our services. He obviously was trying to bag for free gear (don`t forget he received his order by a half price + 100$ store credit for delay) by blackmailing us to leave a bad review... I hate it. If someone stil thinks we are buying good feedbacks and offer something like this he will be treated the same way. That`s all from me.
p.s. how do you think shall i sent him a link to this and other reviews, which i helped him to leave?

The longest he has ever waited was 10 days from any source id say he should consider himself lucky, good for you not letting goofballs push you around.

And he broke rule #1:
Always have everything on hand before you start your cycle (newbie).

I never would start a cycle without everything I needed. Also when ordering internationally have to be able to wait perhaps a month. I have waited a couple months for international orders ( not that I want to but it's just in the game).

2943 out...

Why does everyone act like they're ordering something from Walmart? Shit happens. Your fault for not properly planning ahead.

Listen my experience with you guys over the past year has been nothing short of perfect so I can't speak for him. I do think he over reacted and everyone makes mistakes you not only made it right but you made the situation better. Didn't like the threat of the bad review tho. Everyone knows a bad review to a source is a big deal and when a negative review is posted it should be for a valid reason...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it take more days than usually to get my tracking number but I don't really care I know you always deliver. I'm happy he had to stop his cycle. Didn't know what he was doing in the first place if he didn't have his entire cycle in him at the start

I usually dont chime in on other sponsors pages... BUT i am on this one, GUYS we have a life, sometimes things come up, this is not a CVS drive through, sometimes its not safe to ship due to something in the news.... This is my opinion if you need gear that bad you know before 10 days is up..,. order sooner... every sponsor on here bust their ass to get things out fast as possible. but their is ALOT that goes on behind the scenes that has to line up to make things tick. which if you are not on this end, you will never understand... IMHO you did everything text book , went above and beyond... If thats not good enough FUCK em they should of ordered sooner
Guys one thing you have to realize as sponsors we have a million things going on all the time , yes sometimes orders can go out fast, other times they are going be delays ... prepare your self in advance , order what you need in advance, dont wait until 3 days before you need it, then expect the sponosr to up the 100 other customers aside because you need something, well so do the 100's of others that order ahead of you ...

The customer didn't double-check spelling and other details of the money xfer before allowing it to be sent off? Major fail... user error of the first order. And from other particulars it sounds like this is a problematic hot-head who will be difficult again on a future order for sure.

Back