• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feel Dizzy and lightheaded after cycle

morgan989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys im 22,6ft 2 and 190 lbs,came off a 6 week cycle of dianabol only (dumb I know) 30 mg a day for the first 3 weeks and 40mg a day for the last 3 weeks.I started getting dizzy after 5 and a half weeks so stopped.The dizziness and lightheadedness only ramped up from here.I started my PCT straight away which was a kick start of 150mg of clomid the first two days then 50mg a day for another week but the symptoms weren't stopping.I switched to nolvadex for the last two weeks and no change.I got my bloods done in the hospital - all fine - test levels results came today - in normal range.I don't know whats causing these issues but I haven't been able to function in weeks.I suffered from a little bit of anxiety maybe the steroids had a negative affect on me?If anyone has been in a similar situation could you please help.Dont know what to do from here.This was my first cycle by the way.Thanks

Hi and Welcome on behalf of Steroidsfax. I've never personally done dbol but from what I have read, this is a common side effect. Eat, drink lots of water, and take your PCT. I'm sure you're going to get some good advice from these guys, they really know their shit. FYI....there's a search engine here and you can search for just about anything. Read. Read. Read. Do your research my friend. If you have any questions please send me a pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Can you post your bloodwork up. Just make sure to cover you name and anything that has your info. One of the vets can take a look and make sure everything is good and nothing is off.

I assume the hospital took your blood pressure? Where was that at? It could most definitely be a self-fulfilling prophecy caused by your anxiety.

Yea my blood pressure was fine in the normal range.I've an appointment with my doc tomorrow I may ask him for something to help with the anxiety.Valuim or something

Thanks...I've been reading...was nearly sure it was test levels that was out of whack and that I was heading down the road of TRT untill i got my results

Hi guys im 22,6ft 2 and 190 lbs,came off a 6 week cycle of dianabol only (dumb I know) 30 mg a day for the first 3 weeks and 40mg a day for the last 3 weeks.I started getting dizzy after 5 and a half weeks so stopped.The dizziness and lightheadedness only ramped up from here.I started my PCT straight away which was a kick start of 150mg of clomid the first two days then 50mg a day for another week but the symptoms weren't stopping.I switched to nolvadex for the last two weeks and no change.I got my bloods done in the hospital - all fine - test levels results came today - in normal range.I don't know whats causing these issues but I haven't been able to function in weeks.I suffered from a little bit of anxiety maybe the steroids had a negative affect on me?If anyone has been in a similar situation could you please help.Dont know what to do from here.This was my first cycle by the way.Thanks

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF! .pplease take the time to read the rules, .if you need further assistance please feel free to pm me.
A couple things. This is the intro section. Really should keep it to your introduction, shouldn't really discuss AAS here. You should make a thread in the anabolic section. You will, get a better response. Many steroids will,cause some anxiety. This is why you research first, you can take different support supplements to help mitigate the side effects. .im not flaming you ,so please don't take it that way. Just trying to explain things a little bit.if you need further assistance please pm me. Let's keep this to a minimum since it's in the introduction section.

This is more of a welcome section.

You will get more help posting this in the aas sections

Advanced Labs would like to welcome you. As a new member to a forum, it can be difficult to find answers. If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Follow my Tapatalk and watch my vids!
https://vimeo.com/158434257

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board. The only thing I can add is to make sure you're hydrated. I can't tell you how many times I've come across people who were dehydrated and didn't realize it. Do you take anything for the anxiety?

Back