• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pimp Juice everywhere

DUB73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I log on and all I see is pump juice. Please fill me in on the pimp juice.

I thought pump juice was something i left on a tit.

Don't hate. just pump curious

Throw me a sample bruv (I mean 90 day supply)

Mr Hyde and DS craze were my favorite. Anything compared to those dmaa products?

Throw me a sample bruv (I mean 90 day supply)

i just wanna test a scoop. I have bought a lot of crap since dmaa was pulled. Pretty much stopped all pre workouts since they were all crap. Just wanna here the truth. I'll test a tub and pay if someone gives the review worth buying.

IML Gear Cream!
i just wanna test a scoop. I have bought a lot of crap since dmaa was pulled. Pretty much stopped all pre workouts since they were all crap. Just wanna here the truth. I'll test a tub and pay if someone gives the review worth buying.

JK. I haven't bought a pre workout in years.

I'm all about that aminos and a little carbs intra workout. That's G2G enough for me!

JK. I haven't bought a pre workout in years.

I'm all about that aminos and a little carbs intra workout. That's G2G enough for me!

if you tried some of the old pre workouts, you would know how intense they were. Pretty sure it was just crank in a tub. Lol

I log on and all I see is pump juice. Please fill me in on the pimp juice.

I thought pump juice was something i left on a tit.

Don't hate. just pump curious
A mixture of VHT(track bite) and MEK(tire softener). We do burn outs through this mixture to get traction on the streets.

A mixture of VHT(track bite) and MEK(tire softener). We do burn outs through this mixture to get traction on the streets.

i have heard of this for street racing. Lol

I've been on a kick of prime nutrition's max hp but it's got a ton of caffeine (400mg/scoop)

Back