• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Earbud headphones

AKchiver

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys use? I'm looking for quality sound. Bluetooth if possible but quality first and foremost.

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

I dropped the earbuds and went with headphones. I have beats audio wireless. And they are the bomb!

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

Vmoda crossfade wireless

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I stole my wifes apple buds that came with her iphone 6s they are awesome quality. sound great and I think there pretty cheap if you straight up buy them

Them throw aways, skull candy. I've been through about 20 pairs. Sound is decent, and my cats love them.

Thanks for all the posts, I rocked 50/50s for a few years but am looking to go up a notch

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Some twenty dollar no name deals I got at Barnes and Noble of all places. I've had them for 5 yrs and they're just now going to shit. Used daily for about 2 hrs a day if not a little more.

Smokin ear buds wireless by skull candy are bad ass for the price. Jaybirds is even better if you got the cash. Can't go wrong with those two

Advanced Labs VIP member

Buds that came with my iPhone 6s sound great. Got some Bose ones for Christmas and thought they must be great bc of the name and was very disappointed. Took them back and still using my apple ones. Wish you could listen before you buy.

Jaybirds. The most painful/satisfying 200$ I've ever spent.

I ended up going with sennheiser in ear wired buds. They haven't arrived but after a lot of research they r one of the best for under 100 bucks u can get

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

Wired Bose, not those huge weird DJ headphones. $100 at Best Buy

Jabra wireless...I'll never go back to wearing wires under my shirt at the gym. Best money I've spent in a while.

Get Shredded!
99 cent store
Enough said

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Back