• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy

shortTimed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys.
new to the site. I have been in and out of gym for over 8 years. I'm in my mid 20s and have always wanted to be bigger.
I am currently 155lbs, at one time i was 200lbs. had some medical issues and stress i am back down to stock 155lbs.
got those things in check now I'm getting back in the gym hard. interested in this site to learn more about getting BIG and figuring out how to do it and keep it.
my diet is in check and my gym routine also. no problems there.
being called the skinny guy is not new to me but I'm ready to get very serious.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to be surfing around the site looking for what i want to help my goals but any advice will be greatly appreciated. i have never had good luck getting advice so i have been discouraged

Welcome to ASF

I'm going to be surfing around the site looking for what i want to help my goals but any advice will be greatly appreciated. i have never had good luck getting advice so i have been discouraged

The expectation at this forum is that before you ask a question you do your research and read the pinned threads in each sub-forum and if it's not covered in one of those, to use the search because chances are that question has been asked and answered. If you ask an obvious question, the dude here aren't keen to answer seriously.

But fuck it. If you ask a question, I'll answer no matter how obvious it is. But I'm gonna point you in the right direction first:

If you want to know how a first cycle should be laid out, read this post:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

If you wanna know who to buy from and where, check out the "Sponsors" section and do your research in their sub forums to see who has satisfied customers and check them out in the "Source Checking" thread to see how happy people are with their blood tests while on their gear.

thanks. that was some good first insight. i have been surfing around this site all day. so much to read and search. i appreciate it.

On behalf of Steroidsfax, I would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a pm.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF! Please read the rules found in my signature. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me via pm. I will,help you meet your goals and exceed your own expectations.

Advanced Labs would like to welcome you. As a new member to a forum, it can be difficult to find answers. If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Also
Send Detective Gordon Nudez he loves them

Follow my Tapatalk and watch my vids!
https://vimeo.com/158434257

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys this is shortTimed i had to create a new account. i forgot my password. usually my computer saves it but it didn't and i forgot. anyways when i tried to reset my password it wouldn't email me the reset.. anybody know why? i tried it like 20 times today no email.

Back