• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca at Low Dose

Donny82277

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on TRT for a few months and working out. I got a little carried away last month on bench press and slightly tore/damaged my left rotator cuff. Its been about 6 weeks and while its better, its not 100% and bothers me at night. I'm taking some time off of exercises that will further damage and am do some rotator cuffs exercises to strengthen them.
Here's my question. Would I see a benefit from a low dose of Deca (100mg per week) in the healing. I would also like it for its appetite stimulating affects.

Thanks

If you are looking for healing go with hgh or peptides or even both brother. Basskiller put together an awesome thread outlining some properties of certain peptides. Even ones specifically for healing. I believe the sticky is in the research section. Good Luck with rotator cuff.

Good advice above. Deca will help "lube" the joints though.

I've been on TRT for a few months and working out. I got a little carried away last month on bench press and slightly tore/damaged my left rotator cuff. Its been about 6 weeks and while its better, its not 100% and bothers me at night. I'm taking some time off of exercises that will further damage and am do some rotator cuffs exercises to strengthen them.
Here's my question. Would I see a benefit from a low dose of Deca (100mg per week) in the healing. I would also like it for its appetite stimulating affects.

Thanks

I just posted this exact same thing brother; I'll find the link for you. The answer was a unanimous 'yes' - you will benefit.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and for further guidance contact me via pm. Looking forward to helping you meet and exceed your goals

Back