• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

A message to the mod father

You don't want the job. Keep your anus clean and pure until married.

Youve lost thirty minutes!

Negged for wanting to be a mod

Negged for thinking you can choke out jorts man

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Last few training sessions the gym owner where I train has asked me to train with him. He trains heavy as fuck. I usually train super strict and hold contractions with like half the weight he does.

A few days ago he asks to do arms. so I tell him I'm going to hurt him. Guy is like 255 and just laughs. He is super cool and the gym is bad ass. Every exercise I just kept adding weight until he could do no more. Anyway, I basically crush the guy on everything so he tells me he wants to do BB shrugs to stretch out his biceps at the very end of the routine. At this point I'm pretty spent but figure what the hell. I can tell he's super strong on these as we do sets with 315. I used to do 495 all the time years ago so I just do the same reps and weight as him and pretend I'm struggling. He then loads 405 and reps to failure. He's egging me on at this point so I pick up the bar and do ultra strict reps and do twice as many reps as him. He's like 10 years younger than me and just could not keep up.

Yesterday I come into the gym and he says his arms still hurt but he wants to do chest and shoulders. I have seen him train chest before and he's really strong. I had a shake and apple before coming in so I have basically enough fuel for about an hour routine. 2 hours later we are hammering away trying to beat each other on reps and weight. At one point we are doing 30 rep sets. It was an absolutely brutal routine but I never once did less weight or reps than him. My body feels like it was in a car wreck. LOL

Anyway, bring it on. I'm feeling like a beast these days.

Isn't Jeff injured and unable to work out? If that is the case he is a perfect candidate for mod. Maybe a temp mod until he can get jerked again.

Isn't Jeff injured and unable to work out? If that is the case he is a perfect candidate for mod. Maybe a temp mod until he can get jerked again.

Lol

Yeah the Reddog of ASF...

I don't think Red is injured though, he just doesn't work out...

I think this thread has REDDOG envy written all over it. Just sayin'

Injured? You make it sounds like I'm sick :(....

Last few training sessions the gym owner where I train has asked me to train with him. He trains heavy as fuck. I usually train super strict and hold contractions with like half the weight he does.

A few days ago he asks to do arms. so I tell him I'm going to hurt him. Guy is like 255 and just laughs. He is super cool and the gym is bad ass. Every exercise I just kept adding weight until he could do no more. Anyway, I basically crush the guy on everything so he tells me he wants to do BB shrugs to stretch out his biceps at the very end of the routine. At this point I'm pretty spent but figure what the hell. I can tell he's super strong on these as we do sets with 315. I used to do 495 all the time years ago so I just do the same reps and weight as him and pretend I'm struggling. He then loads 405 and reps to failure. He's egging me on at this point so I pick up the bar and do ultra strict reps and do twice as many reps as him. He's like 10 years younger than me and just could not keep up.

Yesterday I come into the gym and he says his arms still hurt but he wants to do chest and shoulders. I have seen him train chest before and he's really strong. I had a shake and apple before coming in so I have basically enough fuel for about an hour routine. 2 hours later we are hammering away trying to beat each other on reps and weight. At one point we are doing 30 rep sets. It was an absolutely brutal routine but I never once did less weight or reps than him. My body feels like it was in a car wreck. LOL

Anyway, bring it on. I'm feeling like a beast these days.

You're just fun to fuck with because you shrug it off like this. Plus you always add story time.

:daydream:

I'm ready.

d93d4c5e7b8584fe34055a8c927880d0.jpg

I see you are already getting that s2h mod only diet advice. Destined for greatness.

Too tired for meal prep today. Back to back busy ass days and I'm squeezing the gym right in between.

10 hours left.

Back