• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NOOB ALERT ~HelpAbrothaOut~

AFULF

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm new to this website and I'm trying to tred carefully, so I don't lose my kid and what not. Anyways can someone help me out. I'm wanting to try Dbol, can I get a price range for one cycle and any experience with the compound. Also I'm 6'2 170lbs lanky/muscular build, what should I expect. So many questions I know but I'm just trying to absorb and learn what I can.

You have to do some research on this site, no one will feed you info. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First cycle should be test only. There are stickies in the treads talking about it

First cycle should be test only. There are stickies in the treads talking about it

First cycle should be test only? Who wrote that?

Laughable.

To the OP, do some research. It's right in front of your face.

Hello and welcome on behalf of SF. There's a lot of useful info here. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Hello and welcome on behalf of SF. There's a lot of useful info here. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

This right here! Also we have a wonderful sponsor section...hint, hint lol

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome.... You're not going to want to do a dbol only cycle.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome To ASF !!!
Def DONT do a Dbol only cycle , ur gonna smoke ur liver up bro !!!
Ill give u what my first cycle was , Test E / Deca , freakin loved it . If I had known of Dbol at that time I would have used it as well . But don't go with just Dbol .
Theres plenty of info on here and sponsors , just do some homework , u'll find what u need !!!

IML Gear Cream!
Just to be crystal clear: do NOT do a dbol-only cycle.

I understand you probably want to do just dbol because it's a pill and the idea of injecting yourself with a needle seems crazy. We've all been there. But dbol-only is completely pointless, you likely won't keep ANY of the gains from a dbol-only cycle. Not to mention if you do it for too long it will damage your liver.

Your first cycle should be testosterone enanthate (or cypionate, whichever) followed by strict PCT. THEN you will keep most of your gains. You won't with dbol-only.

The bros here recommend only doing testosterone for your first cycle because if you add other shit to it and something goes wrong, you won't know if it's the testosterone or the deca or the dbol or whatever. Besides, you'll see awesome gains from just testosterone for your first cycle if you really dial in on your nutrition and get enough protein.

You have to do some research on this site, no one will feed you info. Good luck

Good advice brotha

Advanced Labs would like to welcome you. As a new member to a forum, it can be difficult to find answers. If you have any questions shoot me a pm!

Follow my Tapatalk and watch my vids!
https://vimeo.com/158434257

On behalf of PSL I WOULD like to Welcome you to asf, please read the rules. For further assistance please shoot me a pm. I will help you meet and exceed your needs. .

200mg per day of dbol for 12 weeks followed by last rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I almost forgot I recommend drinking very heavy while on cycle!

Just to be crystal clear: do NOT do a dbol-only cycle.

I understand you probably want to do just dbol because it's a pill and the idea of injecting yourself with a needle seems crazy. We've all been there. But dbol-only is completely pointless, you likely won't keep ANY of the gains from a dbol-only cycle. Not to mention if you do it for too long it will damage your liver.

Your first cycle should be testosterone enanthate (or cypionate, whichever) followed by strict PCT. THEN you will keep most of your gains. You won't with dbol-only.

The bros here recommend only doing testosterone for your first cycle because if you add other shit to it and something goes wrong, you won't know if it's the testosterone or the deca or the dbol or whatever. Besides, you'll see awesome gains from just testosterone for your first cycle if you really dial in on your nutrition and get enough protein.
^^^^^ what he said

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Welcome To ASF !!!
Def DONT do a Dbol only cycle , ur gonna smoke ur liver up bro !!!
Ill give u what my first cycle was , Test E / Deca , freakin loved it . If I had known of Dbol at that time I would have used it as well . But don't go with just Dbol .
Theres plenty of info on here and sponsors , just do some homework , u'll find what u need !!!

Brother AG welcomes you to the board. Worrying about safety is very normal and its why you should research some sponsors on here. There are alot of very good sponsors here at ASF and Aggressive Growth is one of them. Please feel free to PM me with any questions... we are here to help.

Back