• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question on hcg

Hubb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a really good friend that just found out he's sperm count is very low he thought his wife was not able to get pregnant turns out after some test she's fine and he's the one that's having the issues.. He's never done a cycle in his life and I want to know if anyone has any info on hcg maybe helping him out or if there's anything out there that can help him out

800 iu 3 times per week for 6 months is what my doc prescribed for fertility.

Heavy as always you are the man brother thank you.. This made my day I can't wait to give him the good news it's worth a shot and I this guy deserves a family he's a great guy all around and if this works out I know he'll be a great father

my doc prescribed me 300iu daily, it has a 12hour half life. the science is a bit conflicting some say you can only process about 1500 a week that the rest is a waste. I just follow my doctors orders

That's good info to know about hcg.. I've learned a lot about it as of recent with my little debacle that happened recently. Seems like works for either sex when trying to baby make.

Have any of you been secsesfull on knocking up the ol'lady

I caused a pregnancy with my ex several months ago even after 3+ yrs on gear pretty solid and while NOT on HCG which I've used sporadically at other times. Unplanned. Just goes to show anything can happen, don't count it out one way or the other. But HCG ought to sort out fertility much of the time.

Back