• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Millenials are a pain in the ass

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
☕

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe any of that bullshit. I'm a "millennial" and don't do any of the shit millennials are always accused of. It's become a really bad stereotype. I know all I'm entitled to in life is death and I work my ass off for everything I have, ive had jobs workin a 100hours a week. I Always thought snapchat and selfies was a bunch of moronic horseshit as well.

I don't believe any of that bullshit. I'm a "millennial" and don't do any of the shit millennials are always accused of. It's become a really bad stereotype. I know all I'm entitled to in life is death and I work my ass off for everything I have, ive had jobs workin a 100hours a week. I Always thought snapchat and selfies was a bunch of moronic horseshit as well.
You are the exception, not the rule.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

You are the exception, not the rule.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X
maybe that is the case. I always fuckin hated everyone I went to school with because of the reasons in those articles. I know a lot just like me though as well. We are out there and will work till our hands are bloody raw to get what we want!

maybe that is the case. I always fuckin hated everyone I went to school with because of the reasons in those articles. I know a lot just like me though as well. We are out there and will work till our hands are bloody raw to get what we want!
And the rest - the majority - are cheering for Bernie Sanders to give them free stuff.

Admittedly, it isnt really your generation's fault. It is my generation's fault, because we fucked up as parents.

I think you'll find that a few millenials on bb boards are a bit different due to showing dedication to something..but how many do you know that just hop the fuck around.

Memememe generation.

My oldest is tech a millenial...and guillotine is right. I fucked up as a parent gave/give her too much..told her she was a special little flower that could have or do anything.
She enlisted in the military and ships out apr. 5th. I feel almost bad for her for the shock she's about to have.

- - - Updated - - -

And the rest - the majority - are cheering for Bernie Sanders to give them free stuff.

Admittedly, it isnt really your generation's fault. It is my generation's fault, because we fucked up as parents.

I'm cheering for Bernie Sanders to level the 1%

IML Gear Cream!
question: what is a millenial?

Not all of us are like that you judgmental prick.

question: what is a millenial?

latest

I guess I'm a generation x'er whatever that means.

I think you'll find that a few millenials on bb boards are a bit different due to showing dedication to something..but how many do you know that just hop the fuck around.

Memememe generation.

My oldest is tech a millenial...and guillotine is right. I fucked up as a parent gave/give her too much..told her she was a special little flower that could have or do anything.
She enlisted in the military and ships out apr. 5th. I feel almost bad for her for the shock she's about to have.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm cheering for Bernie Sanders to level the 1%

My parents did as much as they could for me but we never had a lot of money. My parents always told me from when I was little that life was a bitch and was gonna be unfair. When I was 15 they told me if I wanted to continue eating the way I do for bodybuilding I'd be paying for my own food. So I got a job asap haha not to many 15 year olds working to just pay for their own food. Next was my own car that I saved for and everything else. My first car was a rusty 1997 ford ranger with 250,000 miles on it with a cracked windshield and no bench seat. I fuckin loved it. Most kids were having their parents buy them a brand new mustang and shit in high school and they would complain it wasn't what they wanted.

I was born in 1994, so I guess I am one of 'these'. I am 22 now and run two successful businesses, have a higher education and live a very happy life doing what I love every day. I have totally paid my way in every facet since 16. I was told on my 16th birthday by my Mother that that's just how it was. I spent half my time with my Mum and the other half with my Dad during the week and they were both incredible parents in their own way and taught me so much, but never gave me a hand out. I do think these articles by a stretch are a generalised view.

My parents did as much as they could for me but we never had a lot of money. My parents always told me from when I was little that life was a bitch and was gonna be unfair. When I was 15 they told me if I wanted to continue eating the way I do for bodybuilding I'd be paying for my own food. So I got a job asap haha not to many 15 year olds working to just pay for their own food. Next was my own car that I saved for and everything else. My first car was a rusty 1997 ford ranger with 250,000 miles on it with a cracked windshield and no bench seat. I fuckin loved it. Most kids were having their parents buy them a brand new mustang and shit in high school and they would complain it wasn't what they wanted.

You were raised old school. That's why you're a decent human being.

I've got my 9 year olds doing chores for money to save for the things they want.

They have very limited electronic time, read actual books, play sport, have enforced table manners, respectful to adults, kind to animals.

Contrast like fucking black and white with some of their school friends, or some our our friends' kids. Some of them are so fucked up spoilt and rude I'm tempted to slap the parents sideways. And these are comparatively educated and well of people.

Society is going to be even more fucked when these kids come of age.

You were raised old school. That's why you're a decent human being.

I've got my 9 year olds doing chores for money to save for the things they want.

They have very limited electronic time, read actual books, play sport, have enforced table manners, respectful to adults, kind to animals.

Contrast like fucking black and white with some of their school friends, or some our our friends' kids. Some of them are so fucked up spoilt and rude I'm tempted to slap the parents sideways. And these are comparatively educated and well of people.

Society is going to be even more fucked when these kids come of age.
hell ya makin them do chores for stuff is exactly how I learned to do stuff. My parents are still fairly young themselves mid 40s so I'm glad they raised me old school. I don't have kids yet but when I do I plan on makin them earn their shit to. Also I want to raise them respectful but stand up for themselves to. The new generation is a society of victims where everyone's feelings are hurt and nobody can pick themselves up after being kicked down.

Get Shredded!
I have completely fucked up. My son is 24, makes around 45k a year and the only thing he pays for is his car at 400 a month. I pay for everything else.
Clothes, car insurance, phone, food, everything. Me and honeybear just bought a second home at the beach and started looking into our bills. Junior has spent 500 on his easy pass since christmas eve. we also pay that bill. He spends 145 every couple of weeks on greyhound bus to bring one of his girlfriends in to spend a weekend in a motel which cost him another 300 or so. The kid has no money. other than I set him up in a 401K thru his work. He is a spoiled prick and acts like me and honeybear owe him. I guess buying a 7 year old a laptop is not the way to parent....:coffee:

My oldest until I recently asked her to leave was an unreasonable, lazy, spoiled bitch.

She's a slob, never helped around the house, was mean to her little sisters..
Anyway she moved out and now suddenly she stops by for holidays ..stopped by with balloons and a treat for one of her little sisters birthday-unprompted.
Finally stopped talking about enlisting and just did it

Junior told me a couple years ago he was moving out when he was 25, well that comes this September. We shall see. He was actually pissed that we bought this second house and have our money a little tight until the dust settles. classic. I told him to go fuck himself ....:coffee:

I bought the oldest her car. A well used vr6 jetta that she complains about constantly-she hits stuff and blames the car. I paid for the driving school for her to hit stuff too.
I almost got stuck with her student loans for her.lack of.follow through came in handy for once and she withdrew before school started.
She bitched about everything and seemed to think she had a say in what we did with the house..
Stayed up at all hrs..slept whenever the hell..always on her phone (txt, snapchat, fb, pinterest) the fucking ring finger finger nail painted a different color..stupid inspiring phrase tattoo on her ribs..cell phone in a jeans pocket...
I paid for all her cap then just cut her off and said ya know..if you can't help out around here in even minor ways you have to move out. You're over 18 ..time for you to leave.

When she got a job she would turn into a jellyfish before and after work because her job was so tiring and when did she get "me time" after her 8 hr shift!
Spent every dime she got from work on bullshit fucking clothes..hair dye..nails...hanging out with friends. Drove me completely insane.

She seems like the just the kind of girl my son would gravitate to.....:coffee:

Gah
I really hope the army doesn't actually break her.

My other three are not even remotely the same.

Junior is going to a rave in Vegas this july flying home at 6am and flying out at 6pm to go to the netherlands for 5 days because thats the birth place of hard style dance music, :jerkit:....:coffee:

Like travel is cool..but at what point are you just living your life in excess all the time?

I think I just turned into my parents. Fuck.

I spent all my money in high school on my car..and then my car and bills..my car was given to me by my mother as a 16th birthday present. A 1970 mustang with 70k originals miles. I had that car until I was thirty.stopped being my daily driver when I was 22.
I had a dog as a teen and a job..I took care of my own laundry..took the trash out. My parents had a small college fund for me ...

Idk..it's different but with similarities I guess.

We just spoiled him because we have money in excess and spoiled ourselves. The difference is that we are supporting our excess. He pisses his money away without ever learning the hard work it takes setting yourself up before you get to a point of living a spoiled life....:coffee:

Back