• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone ever use IA test prop/tren A 200mg?

Landonx91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, been looking into IA and am going to use them with my next cycle. Going to do Test P/Tren A/Mast P. Was looking at their different products and noticed they have 200mg/ml of both Test P and Tren A. I thought it would be perfect because it would take me from 3ml Total oil EOD to 2 since I'm doing a 1:1:1 ratio. My only concern is PiP. So has anyone used the higher dosed IA gear? Is it smooth? Thanks guys.

I have personally used both and had no issues at all, but that it's different with everyone. I'm getting ready to start those again here in about 3 weeks.

What kind of dosages did you run them at? I've this cycle before but without Mast. My last cycle was with a different company that gave me such bad pip that it gave me huge lumps and I couldn't walk without feeling like my leg was giving out

Using the tren e 200 and chaos. Like them both haven't tried tren a from them yet though

I liked the Tren a. no pip issues for me. But I guess Im not a guy that gets a lot of PIP usually. But I really liked the product.

ace 200 eod over here and absolutely love it. switching now to 100 ed to see how that goes with 600mg of the giga EW. but I love the tren. good shit

This is the 1st time I've seen tren ace 200. Why isn't it more common?

Hmm well I want to try it and see for myself. With the sale coming up, I may have to get some

It's a great incentive
Do it
Get on that Tren Train
And don't look back

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a great incentive. I've got my bit coin wallet set up.
And yes I'll be on the tren train really soon.

Get Shredded!
I'll probably be fine then because I'm not usually very pip prone

Pull the Mother F'n Trigger
And that train on its track
Don't look back
Get mean
Get big
Yeah mutha fukka!! getting me all pumped up and shit. I'm going to own that tren and make that shit do work for me bitches!!

Back