• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

GP Prima 100

DHullk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pinned 2cc's of GP Prima 100 from Naps. Smooth pin no pip. Got 10 weeks worth of GP Prima 100. Running at 400mg a week.

That's kinda low for primo
Should be running minimal 700 to get any effects

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinned 2cc's of GP Prima 100 from Naps. Smooth pin no pip. Got 10 weeks worth of GP Prima 100. Running at 400mg a week.

I wish you well with that.

Please understand that I am not questioning the quality of the Primo. Naps reputation speaks for itself.
I just don't feel you'll get the true benefits of Primo at the dosage and length of run that you chose.
If it were me, I'd save the Primo until I had enough for a minimum of 600mg/wk for at least 16 weeks (20 would be better).

I have no idea what your entire cycle consists of or what your stats are, maybe if I knew, your Primo run would make more sense to me.
I do have to say that for Primo 400mg/wk is a very low dose. 10 weeks is also a very short run.
Primo should also be stacked, at the very least, with Test.
If you're running it solo at that dose and length you won't see any benefits other than it may dry you out a bit.

Again, good luck.

I have enough primo to run 600mg a week for 16 weeks. This is my first primo run.
Previous cycles
1. Test E and Winstrol cycle
2. Test E and Anadrol cycle with test prop and Winstrol finisher.
3. Sustanon with D-bol kickstart.
Now
Test E 250mg/week sometimes a little more than a cc.
Primo 400mg/week but can do 600mg/week.
Anavar 50mg ed 100mg on hard multiple training session days.
I compete in Brazilian jiu jitsu and starting to make the crossover to mma.
Height 5'10- 5'11" depends on which has station I'm walking out of lol!
Weight 185lbs
Body fat I don't know I will post a pic from this morning.
Years training martial arts and lifting 9 years.
I have a wife and kid.

This morning 3/28
7db0QDH.jpg

Primo at 800mg wk for 16 weeks. Problems solved. Dont run your primo at 400mg dude

not everyone wants to be a juiced up looking monster.
if you are into mma too much shit will def hinder that

not everyone wants to be a juiced up looking monster.
if you are into mma too much shit will def hinder that
Yeah very true once I ran too much Winstrol and Test everything was pumped so hard I felt like a blimp it was hard to move lol!. So since then I've become a less is more kind of guy. As long as training and nutrition is on point gear is just the icing on the cake.

If you're running Primo Enanthate, pin twice a week with your Test E.
If it's Primo Ace I'd do three pins/wk or stick to an EOD protocol which means three pins one week, four the next then back down to three and so on.

From your cycle, It looks like you're trying to achieve some lean mass gains. How much are you looking to gain? I assume you're eating very clean?
250mg/wk Test E is a TRT/Cruise dose. Bumping the test to 500mg/wk along with the Primo should add some quality lean mass but more Test can add bloat. You would most likely need an AI. You should already have one on hand.
Are you running Anavar at the beginning of the cycle or the end?

Some of the MMA guys may be better able to guide you here. I'm more old school...bulk and cut or lean bulk/recomp. Sometimes blasting and cruising, sometimes PCT.

Dam brother great choice of gear bud and nice work bud its payed off. You look good brother for height and weight. I say that to cause Im the same height.
Before I started working out my weight was around 160-170.
Now I try to stay around 180-195. Anything over that no matter how good I look I feel fat lol!!! I'm very active and like to be Mobile lol!!! I've got up to 215 before and couldn't stand it.

Goal is to gain 15 solid ass lean pounds basically reach 195-200lbs defined and functional.
I will add the extra cc of Test I have plenty of Exemestane in the stash and some Anastrozle on the way. Anavar at the beginning, what do you suggest?

If you're running Primo Enanthate, pin twice a week with your Test E.
If it's Primo Ace I'd do three pins/wk or stick to an EOD protocol which means three pins one week, four the next then back down to three and so on.

From your cycle, It looks like you're trying to achieve some lean mass gains. How much are you looking to gain? I assume you're eating very clean?
250mg/wk Test E is a TRT/Cruise dose. Bumping the test to 500mg/wk along with the Primo should add some quality lean mass but more Test can add bloat. You would most likely need an AI. You should already have one on hand.
Are you running Anavar at the beginning of the cycle or the end?

Some of the MMA guys may be better able to guide you here. I'm more old school...bulk and cut or lean bulk/recomp. Sometimes blasting and cruising, sometimes PCT.

Are you already running the Primo DHulk?

Yes so far week 1 completed, tomorrow will be the start of week 2.
I chose to blast 800mg for the first 2 maybe 3 weeks and then bring it to 600mg/week after.
So far smooth pin and I get little pip not really from the oil but the volume of oil injected because this is the first time I've ever pinned more than 2cc's of oil lol!
I am recording a personally log which will be used to review the product(s) I'm currently running.

Get Shredded!
This is after 3 weeks of GP Test E, GP Primo, and DP Anavar sitting at 185lbs.I am now gonna run a different brand of Primo to compare and will finish run with GP Prima 100.
8pA5CoF.jpg

Last edited:
*Leg extension and prone leg curls super set 15 reps**Squats*135Lbs 15 reps225lbs 12 reps315lbs 8 reps405lbs 4 reps405lbs 3 reps315lbs 8 reps225lbs 10 reps135lbs 15 reps*Leg press 3 sets 15 reps*
hnbeNIO.jpg

Legs pic was dark so I had to lighten up the image a little. So far I'm happy with my progression. Gained a solid 5lbs in 4 weeks and it's staying by the end of next week in hoping to be getting to 190lbs. Slow steady gains :)

This is after 3 weeks of GP Test E, GP Primo, and DP Anavar sitting at 185lbs.I am now gonna run a different brand of Primo to compare and will finish run with GP Prima 100.
8pA5CoF.jpg

Looking good brother,alot of folks would be happy with that than being a huge mass of mess.

Hey would mind sharing a quick over view of your meal plan with us.

This is after 3 weeks of GP Test E, GP Primo, and DP Anavar sitting at 185lbs.I am now gonna run a different brand of Primo to compare and will finish run with GP Prima 100

Breakfast Gaining
6 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 1 slice of toast, 1 cup of oatmeal.
Breakfast Cutting
4-5 eggs, 1 cup spinach, 1 slice of toast

Snack gaining
Turkey sandwich
Snack cutting
Fruit

Lunch and dinner gaining
Chicken, white rice, brocoli, sweet potatoe
Lunch and dinner cutting
Chicken or fish, brocoli, cauliflower.

Most of my meals consist of protien and vegetables. I need to measure my lunch and dinner to bigger portions for more gains I'm trying to break my eating platue getting close to 190lbs but it's hard to break it and keep it for me.

1-2 cheat meals consist of burger or Chinese food lol!

hulk i may have missed it, but just to recap you started with gp primo 100 for how long ? then switched to ?

Back