• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3 am Im hungry

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im only on test right now about to go back on cycle in a couple weeks. Ive been trying to eat more, last meal is at about 10pm. I wake at 3am hungry as hell. Do you guys eat anything this early and go back to bed?

If I'm hungry I eat. I've woken up plenty of times and gone straight to the kitchen. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but I'm not competing so I don't care.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Im only on test right now about to go back on cycle in a couple weeks. Ive been trying to eat more, last meal is at about 10pm. I wake at 3am hungry as hell. Do you guys eat anything this early and go back to bed?
Yes.
The wife 👍

This happened to me a lot. Id pound down a shit ton of pb. I had no control because I'd be half asleep. I recently bought the True Nutrition Overnight formula. I add 2scoops with coconut milk right before bed and its been doing the trick. Hope this helps. Good luck

Its like clock work now and it sux because Im not sleeping for shit. Its like Im running Tren and Im not right now. Ill give that a shot. I cooked up some pre made meals yesterday just in case.

Its like clock work now and it sux because Im not sleeping for shit. Its like Im running Tren and Im not right now. Ill give that a shot. I cooked up some pre made meals yesterday just in case.

Pre made meals sound like an idea.

I always make these "energy bites". Made up of oatmeal, honey, almonds and some protein.

http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/no-bake-energy-bites/

Basically these, sometimes without the chocolate chips, and different variations, whatever you want basically.

Perfect for pre workout and on the go

Eating at night is goofing on your organism. You make your innards work hardly and they should “sleep”. As a result you won’t be able to train, because of eclipse of powers.

Maybe you are hardworking in this days in a gym when you woke up to eat?
or maybe you were nervious?
Your your food has not enough calories?
Just observe it!

I always eat cottage cheese if get hungry while up from sleep. IMO darigold brand has best taste and texture.

Back