• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bitcoin help

Get bitcoins, send bitcoins to me, I spend bitcoins on gears and mail order trannies.

Simple process.

Set up account with coinbase. Go through the verifications. Get a wallet app like Bread if you use an iPhone. Buy bitcoins through coinbase. When you want to buy something send bitcoins to your private wallet (Bread) then send them on to whoever you are sending them to. Make sure your private wallet generated one time addresses for each transaction (like Bread) and that your receiver is using one time addresses as well. Follow whatever instructions your receiver gave you for verifying the transfer.

Never send or receive directly to your coinbase wallet. Always use a private mediary wallet like Bread that is not tied to you in any way.

I just signed up for coinbase. Hardest part was the bank account drama. After a few working days its confirmed. Just a time thing really.

I just signed up for coinbase. Hardest part was the bank account drama. After a few working days its confirmed. Just a time thing really.

I think you are limited on the amount you can put it for a little while?

circle.com doesn't require giving back account info... there's no way Im giving out my bank account info, lol. I dont expect anything fraudulent to happen I just err on the side of caution because once money is gone from your bank account its gone until the investigation is complete. CC's are easily disputable and instantly restored during an investigation. I highly recommend circle.com for this reason.

Set up account with coinbase. Go through the verifications. Get a wallet app like Bread if you use an iPhone. Buy bitcoins through coinbase. When you want to buy something send bitcoins to your private wallet (Bread) then send them on to whoever you are sending them to. Make sure your private wallet generated one time addresses for each transaction (like Bread) and that your receiver is using one time addresses as well. Follow whatever instructions your receiver gave you for verifying the transfer.

Never send or receive directly to your coinbase wallet. Always use a private mediary wallet like Bread that is not tied to you in any way.

What other apps out there are like bread but say for android, I was never told of this one time address thing.

Back