• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just look at these fucking animals.

I really enjoyed this...so base and raw.

Black lives matter much here??

They look to the "man" as if he is the problem. When in reality, they are their own worst enemy. Killing and beating each other. No respect for property or human life.

If this is the future of America, we are doomed.

Niggas are different than people.

Thus...the reason Trump is winning the Republican Party.

Who the fuck wants these ppl moving in next door.

Democrats and liberals are so fucking righteous until one of these animals move in next door. Then you see them move out...white flight in action.

Thus...the reason Trump is winning the Republican Party.

Who the fuck wants these ppl moving in next door.

Democrats and liberals are so fucking righteous until one of these animals move in next door. Then you see them move out...white flight in action.

Why couldn't they have fed one of these things to that snake and saved the puppy

No education is a mother fucker. Too bad the bitch in the charger didn't kill them all.

Now that would have been a good ending.

No education is a mother fucker. Too bad the bitch in the charger didn't kill them all.

Now that would have been a good ending.

I didn't read the article, says 1 dead, how?

Str8 niggin'

hahaha, for real. Damn that's a big ass kitchen knife! Fuck that, dude pull a knife on me, it's going one of two ways. I shoot him in the head 7 times. or I run my fuckin ass off!

Fist I wouldn't ever find myself in a situation like that. I would simply leave the bad situation. If I couldn't leave there would be a whole bunch of dead blacks around me. I'm white I would get off on probation! That's white privileges mutha fucca!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does it say about me when I read the title before opening the thread with the assumption that the video subject matter would be exactly the type of video you posted?

What does it say about me when I read the title before opening the thread with the assumption that the video subject matter would be exactly the type of video you posted?

I would assume #BlackLivesMatter

Get Shredded!
Probably fighting over baby daddy.....and food stamps...definitely food stamps!!!!

nigs gotta be the dumbest race of people, first of all you dont even need to call them a nigger I sit back and laugh as they call each other nigger, morons. second you teach them how to use technology now they are filming themselves committing crimes.

nigs gotta be the dumbest race of people, first of all you dont even need to call them a nigger I sit back and laugh as they call each other nigger, morons. second you teach them how to use technology now they are filming themselves committing crimes.
This

so true. a tragic comedy really.

pretty sure i saw the the guy with the knife get hit in the head with a baseball bat. then stabbed some body.

I think I saw the guy bleedin out the neck.. could have been a red rag tied around his neck.. They like to do that sometimes..

I think one of the worst things for me is people like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Mia Love, and so on who should be looked up to by blacks are called names like uncle Tom, while Jay z who perpetuates the cycle gets praised. "Being" black, and being real, somehow means you need to be uneducated and thuggish. Only blacks can break the cycle.

Back