• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Its done..

Only Roid
The Myth
The Legend

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

be prepared... there ma be new dark hair growth from all the little hairs you didn't know where there

I Nair my chest, stomach, and back at least once every other month. I screwed up and used an army towel to scrub of the back, got some on the nipples, and did my chest two days in row, it was a painful lesson.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I remember once many years ago I had a "Bright Idea" to nair my head.... Bad bad bad idea, I looked sunburnt and red like a lobster. Now I use balding clippers and clip everything. Head doesnt need any help now. some 20 years later.

I use this stuff call magic shave powder. You mix it with water then spread where needed. Wait 10 mins and wash the hair off. Smells like shit but works great.

I use this stuff call magic shave powder. You mix it with water then spread where needed. Wait 10 mins and wash the hair off. Smells like shit but works great.
Magic is for the brothers to prevent bumps, but if it works, fuck it!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back