• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD

Derumac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First purchase with PSL. Everything was simple and smooth . I received email at every stage of the process.uploadfromtaptalk1459000913721.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That's quite the mixtures you have there.. Love all those compounds...

whats the cycle/blast looking like?

800mg test and 500 mg deca-npp a week. Gonna drop the deca and add in the tren later at 400 mg a week

800mg test and 500 mg deca-npp a week. Gonna drop the deca and add in the tren later at 400 mg a week

I love that avatar.. when I make my up coming youtube, that's who I plan to look ;)

- - - Updated - - -

before I forget... welcome to the family "BROTHER"....

I love that avatar.. when I make my up coming youtube, that's who I plan to look ;)

- - - Updated - - -

before I forget... welcome to the family "BROTHER"....
Cool

Nice TD and the cycle looks great brother. Would be really interesting to see a log of your cycle if you was planning to do one?

Nice TD and the cycle looks great brother. Would be really interesting to see a log of your cycle if you was planning to do one?
I have thought about it but I have a fear of commitment

Looks like your gonna do some growing Derumac! Nice looking TD! Welcome to family PSL! Where everyone has your back.

Back