• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What a bitch.

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was working at a gym, didn't want to work there anymore, so I didn't show up. I'm getting a job as a patient sitter at the hospital anyways. My fucking manager terminated my membership and put that I was causing disturbances, apparently she does this to a lot of people that quit or get fired. Messing with my gym membership is a big no no, I'm putting flaming bags of dog shit on her front porch for the rest of her fat little life, which probably won't be that long because she's an overweight oompa loompa. Fuckin bitch, lucky I'm not trenning, there would be some major disturbances.

That blows. I swear all gym owners are fat. Fuck the personal trainers and mine look like they never even lifted.

I was working at a gym, didn't want to work there anymore, so I didn't show up. I'm getting a job as a patient sitter at the hospital anyways. My fucking manager terminated my membership and put that I was causing disturbances, apparently she does this to a lot of people that quit or get fired. Messing with my gym membership is a big no no, I'm putting flaming bags of dog shit on her front porch for the rest of her fat little life, which probably won't be that long because she's an overweight oompa loompa. Fuckin bitch, lucky I'm not trenning, there would be some major disturbances.
You could have at least put in two weeks notice and leave on good terms.

Just deciding not to show up isn't very cool. There are secondary effects that are caused when a plan isn't followed.

Somebody else had to either stay late or come in early or on their day off to cover down on your absence.

You could have at least put in two weeks notice and leave on good terms.

Just deciding not to show up isn't very cool. There are secondary effects that are caused when a plan isn't followed.

Somebody else had to either stay late or come in early or on their day off to cover down on your absence.

Lol, yes daddy, I was a bad boy, shame on me.

Secondary effects? Yea, I lose my job, no biggie. But lying about me, "defamation of character" is a much bigger deal than not showing up to a bullshit job. Why do you want to be "that guy"

That blows. I swear all gym owners are fat. Fuck the personal trainers and mine look like they never even lifted.

She's not even an owner, just a gm who already got yanked from two bigger clubs and got stuck in her little shitty club that barely holds 20 people, lol, she's a joke. It's a big franchise, I hit up corporate about it because I've had my membership for years, there has never been any complaints about me and so they are going to ask her for documentation of complaints filed against me/ warnings given and she will have none then my membership will be reinstated.

She's not even an owner, just a gm who already got yanked from two bigger clubs and got stuck in her little shitty club that barely holds 20 people, lol, she's a joke. It's a big franchise, I hit up corporate about it because I've had my membership for years, there has never been any complaints about me and so they are going to ask her for documentation of complaints filed against me/ warnings given and she will have none then my membership will be reinstated.
Time to call the District Manager, thats who will take care of it.

I'm not coming down on you or judging you brother.

Just saying if I was a business owner I would be upset and disappointed that a member of my team didn't have the common courtesy to give me a heads up. If I was a team member I'd be pretty pissed off that my buddy did me like that.

I'm not saying what the manager did was right, not at all.

Just that sometimes it's important to think of what impact our actions have on others.

I've been there. I've done the same thing. As I get older I just try not to burn so many bridges.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I own my own small business so maybe i think differently about this sort of thing. I've had guys just not show up anymore and sometimes in the middle.og big jobs that im required to have a certain number of workers per day... And it has cost me a lot over the years. Its just not needed. I always pay my guys every friday and work is always there.

Shouldnt have gone down the way it did and not to stir up shit... It was avoidable on your end. But fatty crossed a line attacking you the way she did. See did you dirty :/
Shouldn

Last edited:
I also own a small business, I can't think of anything worse than when an employee doesn't show up for work. It fucks my whole day up. I probably would have banned you as well out of anger.

Back