• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My second cycle

CityHunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is the second cycle I should do in september!

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 100mg/EoD (Ideally 50mg ed)
Weeks 4-10: Winstrol 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: Proviron 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: HCG: 1,000 iu/week split into 2
Weeks 1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
PROSCAR 1/4 tablet each day

Week 11: Begin PCT

PCT
11-14 20/20/20/10 mg Aromasin
11- Clomid 100mg/ED
12/13 Clomid 75mg/ED
14-Clomid 50mg/ED

Sups:
Advanced Cycle Support
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day
Creatine 10g/day just after training

Training :

Baby Got Back from Built with a cardio session of 20 minutes at the end of the training 2 to 3 times/ week

Diet:

Calories 2000-2300 cals/day
Proteins: 200g or more/day
Fat: 90/day
Carbs : 30-50g/day

PCT
11- Clomid 100mg/ED
12/13 Clomid 75mg/ED
14-Clomid 50mg/ED

Sups:
Advanced Cycle Support
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day

Training :

Baby Got Back from Built with a cardio session of 20 minutes at the end of the training 2 to 3 times/ week

Diet:

Looks good. I highly recommend you cycle carbs though instead of keeping them that low for the whole cycle. Look up "carb cycling" and have a high-carb day or two every week.
Good choice on aromasin as your AI by the way. Where'd you get it from?
In regards to creatine - 10g per day is more than anyone can reasonably absorb. You can cut it down to 5g, I guarantee you're pissing at least half of it out.
HCG - you can start running it in week 4 and 500iu/week split into 2 should be just fine, your cycle really isn't too heavy.
I know you mentioned cardio 2-3 times a week, but how often are you training? If it's 4-5x a week, you'll drop a good amount of BF% on this cycle.

PCT
11- Clomid 100mg/ED
12/13 Clomid 75mg/ED
14-Clomid 50mg/ED

Sups:
Advanced Cycle Support
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day

Training :

Diet:

Looks good

PCT
11- Clomid 100mg/ED
12/13 Clomid 75mg/ED
14-Clomid 50mg/ED

Sups:
Advanced Cycle Support
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day

Training :

Diet:

This looks good for a 2nd cycle but I'd have to agree with RAINer on this one, you might want to carb cycle or just bump it up a couple times a week. with only 30-50g of carbs you might go flat with this cycle. Yes, the winny will keep you dry and hard, however, you want some carbs used as glycogen. and your body will destroy 30-50g a day.

Wait 14 day's after the last injection to start your PCT as well..Should be good to go.

So whats the " baby got back " style of training? Is it a video you watch and work out?

^^Not with prop bro!!

Cityhunter, what was your test dose last cycle?

Prop...Now my face is red..I don't have a clue what I was thinking..You are 100% correct. "facepalm":winkfinger: I got threads mixed up.. Was reading one where a cycle was being kick started with prop then switching over to test e or c...Good looking out.

IML Gear Cream!
This looks good for a 2nd cycle but I'd have to agree with RAINer on this one, you might want to carb cycle or just bump it up a couple times a week. with only 30-50g of carbs you might go flat with this cycle. Yes, the winny will keep you dry and hard, however, you want some carbs used as glycogen. and your body will destroy 30-50g a day.

Thx I'll do that!

Have a look over in the training section and do a search for it. Fantastic workout, been doing it for months and responded very well. I find that breaking my back into 2 different days (vertical pull and horizontal pull) allows me to go heavier and get through the 2nd body part without feeling I didn't put in enough.

^^Not with prop bro!!

Cityhunter, what was your test dose last cycle?

Hey thanks for the info! When do I begin the PCT?? Directly after the last injection???

During my last cycle, the Test dose I used was 500mg/week of Test E split in twice. Why???

I'm having hard time to understand something, I'm not US citizen... What do you mean by 100mg every other day ideally 50 mg/day????? I'm a bit confused.... Could you enlight me?

Also what's the best between Test E en Test P??? I know the esther Of Test E last much more longer than Test P but why Test P is she better to cut?

Thx

Looks good, whered you get your aromasin?

Hey thanks for the info! When do I begin the PCT?? Directly after the last injection???

During my last cycle, the Test dose I used was 500mg/week of Test E split in twice. Why???

I'm having hard time to understand something, I'm not US citizen... What do you mean by 100mg every other day ideally 50 mg/day????? I'm a bit confused.... Could you enlight me?

Also what's the best between Test E en Test P??? I know the esther Of Test E last much more longer than Test P but why Test P is she better to cut
c
Thx
No problem bro, start your Pct day 3-4 after last pin.

CH i was curious bout your prior doses because this current planned dose is low, BUT perfectly fine for a cut and to
maintain muscle mass... I was jus curious bro.

You can pin 100eod no worries bn.

You already nailed the difference between P and E...the ester. Prop no better then E to
Cut with it's all diet. You mainly find prop used on cuts because most other "Cutting" compounds used are also short esters.

Get Shredded!
Thx Dath I made some ajustements according to differents advices here and on IM but few questions again :

As you know I did few months ago the sample cycle with just 500mg of Test E each week.

1) If the the dosage of Test Prop is too low in comparison of my first cycle, what dosage of Test P should I use staying safe? Should I modify the dosage of winstrol tablet and proviron?

2) Again I'm really confused about the day of injection. I don't understand the meaning of every other day???? For example for a 100mg dosage it says to pin ideally 50mg each day.... what day??????? It may be a stupid question but I'm not US Citizen, what is the difference between every other day and each day?

3) I changed a bit my PCT and supps could you tell me if it's ok for you?

Thx!!!!!!!!

Here is the cycle:

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop ?????mg/EoD

Week 11: Wait 3 to 4 days and begin PCT

PCT
11- Clomid 100mg/ED
12/13 Clomid 75mg/ED
14-Clomid 50mg/ED

Sups:
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day
Creatine 5gr/day just after training

Training :

Diet:

Carbs : High carbs the training days and around 30g when I don't train

Thx Dath I made some ajustements according to differents advices here and on IM but few questions again :

As you know I did few months ago the sample cycle with just 500mg of Test E each week.

1) If the the dosage of Test Prop is too low in comparison of my first cycle, what dosage of Test P should I use staying safe? Should I modify the dosage of winstrol tablet and proviron?

2) Again I'm really confused about the day of injection. I don't understand the meaning of every other day???? For example for a 100mg dosage it says to pin ideally 50mg each day.... what day??????? It may be a stupid question but I'm not US Citizen, what is the difference between every other day and each day?

3) I changed a bit my PCT and supps could you tell me if it's ok for you?

Thx!!!!!!!!

Here is the cycle:

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop ?????mg/EoD

PCT
11- Clomid 100mg/ED
12/13 Clomid 75mg/ED
14-Clomid 50mg/ED

Sups:
Advanced Cycle Support Rx
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day

Training :

Diet:

Carbs : High carbs the training days and around 30g when I don't train

I feel your 300-350mgs of test is fine for your goal of dropping Bodyfat. That dose is plenty adequate to maintain you're muscle mass while dieting down. You ran 500 mgs previously to add Mass and at 350 you'll prolly experience a slight muscle gain obviously less though.

When we refer to Every day (ED) or Every other day(EOD) that's your pin schedule.
Example EOD
M-100mgs
T- 0
W-100
T- 0
F-100
S-0
S-100
M-0 and continuing in this fashion.

Example ED
m-50
t-50
w-50
t-50
f-50
s-50
s-50

Your winny proviron doses are fine bro
pct looks fine as well.

The only other thing that stands out to me Is the aromasin amount...seems it could be a little high compared to your test dose. Aromasn is typically taken ED due to its half life so if you can I'd do it this way and possibly at a slightly lower dose. Because your test dose is lower then a "typical " 500mgs plus dose of test. I'm. Sure you know this but the only way to be sure your AI dose is keeping your estrogen levels within range is by
having bloodwork done and seeing your values.
Hope this helps some bro.

I feel your 300-350mgs of test is fine for your goal of dropping Bodyfat. That dose is plenty adequate to maintain you're muscle mass while dieting down. You ran 500 mgs previously to add Mass and at 350 you'll prolly experience a slight muscle gain obviously less though.

When we refer to Every day (ED) or Every other day(EOD) that's your pin schedule.
Example EOD
M-100mgs
T- 0
W-100
T- 0
F-100
S-0
S-100
M-0 and continuing in this fashion.

Example ED
m-50
t-50
w-50
t-50
f-50
s-50
s-50

Your winny proviron doses are fine bro
pct looks fine as well.

The only other thing that stands out to me Is the aromasin amount...seems it could be a little high compared to your test dose. Aromasn is typically taken ED due to its half life so if you can I'd do it this way and possibly at a slightly lower dose. Because your test dose is lower then a "typical " 500mgs plus dose of test. I'm. Sure you know this but the only way to be sure your AI dose is keeping your estrogen levels within range is by
having bloodwork done and seeing your values.
Hope this helps some bro.

Thx a lot it's really clear now.

Even if I wanna cut, I would like to add some mass even if I know I won't have the same result than when I'm bulking. Instead of taking Test P, I could for example take Test E but this time increasing the dosage to 600 mg instead of the 500 mg I took during my first cycle???? What do you think?

Even if I wanna cut, I would like to add some mass even if I know I won't have the same result than when I'm bulking. Instead of taking Test P, I could for example take Test E but this time increasing the dosage to 600 mg instead of the 500 mg I took during my first cycle???? What do you think?

You absolutely could bro. If the frequent pinning gets to you which it can this would be a fine option.
Cutting Is so much more about diet the compounds simply aid in this. Done right with diet, cardio, weights this cycle can add lean muscle gains while dropping a lil BF. glad to see your taking advice from the other bros on cycling your carbs.

Sounds great. What you're talking about is recomp (dropping fat and putting on muscle at the same time), and it's completely possible on cycle.

Alright!!! My cycle is now ready thx to The Captn' for his help. I will drop the Winstrol for sure, SDMZ will be more than enough. I will use SDMZ in front cycle and not at the end. I could lower my clomid dosage but... I really want my boys back fast so.... I'll see

Here is the cycle :

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop 50mg each day
Weeks 1-4 : Super-DMZ Rx 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
FOREVER: PROSCAR 1/4 tablet each day

PCT

Weeks 11-14: 20/20/20/10 mg Aromasin
Week 11: Clomid 100mg/ED
Weeks 12/13: Clomid 75mg/ED
Week 14: Clomid 50mg/ED

Supplements:

Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 3 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Liv-52 4 caps during the meals split in twice
Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day

Alright!!! My cycle is now ready thx to The Captn' for his help. I will drop the Winstrol for sure, SDMZ will be more than enough. I will use SDMZ in front cycle and not at the end. I could lower my clomid dosage but... I really want my boys back fast so.... I'll see

Here is the cycle :

PCT

Supplements:

Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day

I am thinking of doing a very similiar cycle (it'd be my first cycle with gear...only used ph before)
My question is what should be my first test I use? test c or e or p? Also, is the proviron necessary and what should my aromasin be dosed at on the amount of test that you recommend? Thank you!

Here is the cycle :

PCT

Supplements:

Fish Oil 4 caps a day
Multi-vitamins
Vitamin C 3g/day

If I were to do this same cycle with test c or e what would the pin schedule be like? This would be my first cycle with gear but not phs. Also, on the recommended dose of test what would be the dose of aromasin? thanks

If I were to do this same cycle with test c or e what would the pin schedule be like? This would be my first cycle with gear but not phs. Also, on the recommended dose of test what would be the dose of aromasin? thanks

Depends when you begin but a good schedule to pin would be tuesday and friday for test e or c. Be more specific about the dose. 500mg, 700mg???? For a first time user the dosage is in general 500mg. With this dosage take 12,5mg of aromasin ED and 20 20 20 10 for PCT

Back