• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EQ for appetite

bbb33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much EQ would it take for an increase in appetite? I've never ran eq before but I've heard it makes you eat like a horse. I'm really lookin to find the minimum dose it would take.

What are you thinking of running it at?

Eq doesn't get my appetite going any more then normal.... If it did I would weigh 900lbs

LOL!

I've got a cheat meal this weekend hopefully and will put that whale to shame.

Oh nice man!! Make sure you post it up!! Any ideas?

Go to peptide ghhp 6 or Mk something

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had the appetite increase but definitely had the Bp increase every time.

Get Shredded!
Go to peptide ghhp 6 or Mk something

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk was immediate for me....first dose and about an hour i knew i was fucked because I wasn't home i was at my nephews bd-party. Poor kids...i ate all of their pizza.
Just started eq at 300. I will let you know what happens. But i think its hit or miss depending on the person.

Thanks agentsmith. I think I'm ganna give the mk a shot. Between you and mish I have confidence it'll work. I''ve had appetite issues since I quit smokin weed a few years ago. I was a hardcore toker bro. Dont know why or how but ever since I quit my appetite hasn't been right

Eq raised my appetite but it affects everyone different I was also running 750 a week I personally love eq though

eat clean train dirty

Thanks agentsmith. I think I'm ganna give the mk a shot. Between you and mish I have confidence it'll work. I''ve had appetite issues since I quit smokin weed a few years ago. I was a hardcore toker bro. Dont know why or how but ever since I quit my appetite hasn't been right
If you want solely appetite increase ghrp6 would be the best bang for your buck.

Just use it when you need to put away some food.

Back