• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Patience?

1stplace

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At what point are we allowed to run out of this with a source. Im not asking for any detailed experiences but where is your guys threshold with excuses,delays miscommunication, no communication, lies? like i said please don't name sources or bash sources unless you really want this thread to get hijacked but share your experience and corse of action. Me personnally have expressed mine over the last couple days so won't be bringing up on here. last thing i will say is I'm not asking for your guys opinions on what Ive said over the last couple days thats another thread so I would love to address them in there respected place.[/FONT]

I don't accept poor communication period. If you take someone's money then you accept the terms of professional courtesy that come with it like answering a godamn email or PM within 24 hour. Too busy? Then you make enough money to hire someone to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye ol and bait trick.
I like it , I've been hooked before.

Cheapthreads out..

Yea I see lots of these fly by night sources continue to take ppls money when there backed up or out of stock. I think that's a shitty move on there part.

I feel another melt coming on!!

IML Gear Cream!
You just wont let it go will you?
After he offered to put you at the top of the list and you refused you have zero credibility.
Oh, and quit PMing me...

Honestly dude, every single source I've used here has done exactly what they said they would. I've been very lucky.

I don't accept poor communication period. If you take someone's money then you accept the terms of professional courtesy that come with it like answering a godamn email or PM within 24 hour. Too busy? Then you make enough money to hire someone to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^Right there.

However, I've been burned twice, and there is a point where it is wasted energy. I posted to warn members and moved on. I look at it this way.....

Most of us have a go to and a few back ups, it's always good to have a few pokers in the fire. That said, there are two types in this game 1) those who have got burned 2) those who will get burned. It is just a matter of time. Burned may even be low dose or bunk.

Nothing I do will make a Internet source come through. So post your experience and move on. Yes, I saw your rant, but this is how I felt prior to any of that. I placed an order with MFL, 2 months nothing. I posted about it moved on with another source. Month 4 it arrived. Is it worth the time to get into a keyboard fight? Sometimes you just have to move on.

LowT

Last edited:
So you can't come up with anything so you copy what someone else has already said? Good job to you[/QUOTEIm just messing with ya man this is the pit so be prepared. I dealt with the source you are talking about before he was on ASF and had t/a issues and communication breakdown as well. Kept it all e-mail and problem was solved. This is a risky biz injecting shit in our bodies from drug dealers we don't know. Just sayin!

Its all squared away. At 64 thought you might be able to read this was a simple question. Wasn't trying to turn it into a thread about your opinion on what i did to handle the issue from yesterday. Thanks

So you can't come up with anything so you copy what someone else has already said? Good job to you[/QUOTEIm just messing with ya man this is the pit so be prepared. I dealt with the source you are talking about before he was on ASF and had t/a issues and communication breakdown as well. Kept it all e-mail and problem was solved. This is a risky biz injecting shit in our bodies from drug dealers we don't know. Just sayin!

I have dealt with him for well over yr just joined this forum a month ago. So like I said if you want to talk about the last couple days fine but thas not going to get any feedback on my question from today.

You have 129 posts and 130 of them are complaints. That was my feedback by the way. Melt on!!!

You just wont let it go will you?
After he offered to put you at the top of the list and you refused you have zero credibility.
Oh, and quit PMing me...
Its all squared away. At 64 thought you might be able to read this was a simple question. Wasn't trying to turn it into a thread about your opinion on what i did to handle the issue from yesterday. Thanks. quit stalking me

I came over here from another board, my home board doesnt have any domestic sources since bsr passed. Ive only been here a a month or so and have used 2 sources and I will say they both were top notch as good as one could be. great communication and fast delivery. I am truely impressed with the sources here. However if I would have been given the run around and lack of communication, and taking days to pick up funds, and days to ship I would have been pissed.

Back