• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Provider for HGH

petegriffin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard about this guy on a few other boards and was wondering if anyone has ordered from his before? Seems to be one of the most trusted sources out there for HGH.

I've heard good things but never ordered myself

Just sent him an email.. His grey tops have always scored well and he seems to have a great following on many of the boards.

I'm not even sure why we have a "Source Checking" subforum.

Anyone who posts here is either a troll, a schill or scammer...

Even if they're not a troll, a schill or a scammer they will be accused of being such.

Unless it's a source offering something that our sponsors do not carry I see no reason to do business with anyone who is not a sponsor.

Meh...why do I give a fuck?

You finally grew up

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey paranoid , all you do is bitch and moan like , well a paranoid bikini bitch , just relax a bit . It's all good

His reputation is pretty much spotless

I have an open order with him. I spent countless hours researching for hgh source and my research pointed his direction.

Get Shredded!
Ordered from him recently. 5 vials in one pack were crushed from shipping. He said "sorry the reshipper said it was in good condition when he sent it" and said that he would not replace them. It came with no bubble wrap or any protection whatsoever and yet I get screwed. Wont use him again.

i know this thread is old but my research has led to "the provider" for gh, how do i contact him?

i know this thread is old but my research has led to "the provider" for gh, how do i contact him?
First post, welcome. Shouldn't of made it asking for a source.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Back