• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sleep issues

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm only on about 300 mg test a week and I'm having so much trouble getting to sleep, but then during the day I crash out hard with my son when he takes his naps. I guess I just need to get some unisom or something, but I'm puzzled, what's wrong with me?

Cant answer that with out knowing many details.One thing is getting to bed early and keeping the same sleep pattern helps..also getting up early and staying active and awake so you are tired enough in the evening to stick to the pattern and go to sleep.All aas stimulates the cns to a degree which can keep you sleepless for example tren but 300mg test should not be the reason for the sleep issues.Try hard not to crash during the day and the chances are better to crash at night.

I'm only on about 300 mg test a week and I'm having so much trouble getting to sleep, but then during the day I crash out hard with my son when he takes his naps. I guess I just need to get some unisom or something, but I'm puzzled, what's wrong with me?
im in the same boat. Im running 300mg of test P and crashing during the day and not sleeping well at night.

when do you work, I'm mostly on a night shift so that keeps my sleep fucked up

Are u on any meds, kratom, or just the 300cyp? I notice my sleep pattern change slightly when my test levels are elevated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are u on any meds, kratom, or just the 300cyp? I notice my sleep pattern change slightly when my test levels are elevated.

Some nolvadex and a lil adex here and there. I thought it was my preworkout but it's the same when I don't use it. I was on hexarelin for a while, I find when I do use it I seem to fall asleep faster, that's what I did last night/this morning and I fell asleep quick I guess, don't even remember much after that shot and laying down.

Funny you ask this because I notice my sleep just started acting up when I started taking Kratom - think Kratom could be messing with my sleep ?

Funny you ask this because I notice my sleep just started acting up when I started taking Kratom - think Kratom could be messing with my sleep ?

Yes it messes with my sleep but just depends what strain you are consuming

Are you sure its test lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's weird !!! All ur takin is Test ?
I have that prob but I'm on a cocktail of Test , Deca , and Tren , so my sleep is messed up to say the least .
But off of just Test , idk what to say but to try some natural sleep remedies .
Melatonin
Gaba Root
Valerien Root
Those things are better than Unisom and I've tried both .

Back