• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Name Your Gimmick

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright bros and broettes..

I've been seeing all kinds of fun and interesting reviews, mostly from bros that arn't even active.

If you had to put your money on a bullshit account who would it be?

For me and my money...

Jake L.

Who's your People's Choice?

Portlandsworst

Nigger-faggot, good one. Most definitely. Nigger-faggot is funny though.

He doesn't make up completely fake reviews in order to drum up business..

As I sit here, I asked myself, hmmmmm? Who would do such a thing?

Who has a stake in the game? Why would someone make a fake review.. I mean for what...

Oh.. I know, let's follow the money..

BRB.
36a1f42e7180ec3204824792c99a8d7f.jpg

I'm back.. Breaking NEWS. Gimmick spotted,

gmsports27

Who has a stake in the game? Why would someone make a fake review.. I mean for what...

BRB.

what about real members bribed with free gear? ;)

BRB.
I followed it...
Jake not cheap but prompt and safe. And lets not forget quality!

I followed it...
Jake not cheap but prompt and safe. And lets not forget quality!
Well there we have it folks, exposed by the best. I didn't know old school was going to be on the case. looks like Jake L is a confirmed gimmick. I will now turn you over to the proper authorities.

COP.gif

I'd like to hear more
Bout fakes. Who can't be now. <<< 80z jam..

Cheapthreads out..

Well I was going to call myself out with how I conducted myself with IMR in my first few post. But Agent already named himself and I don't want to come off as a poser. Hahaha

Well I was going to call myself out with how I conducted myself with IMR in my first few post. But Agent already named himself and I don't want to come off as a poser. Hahaha

Please refresh my memoir about IMR. Are you the guy that retracted his word? But.. Didn't really? lol

Creflo Dollar,the Atlanta preacher convinced his congregation demons fly coach,so they bought him a 6 million dollar personal jet,that's the Holy Grail of gimmicks

Creflo Dollar,the Atlanta preacher convinced his congregation demons fly coach,so they bought him a 6 million dollar personal jet,that's the Holy Grail of gimmicks

Did he really end up getting that?

I can't find anything about it,even on his webpage,it's like everyone stopped talking about it,maybe they raised 80 million and bought off the bad press?

Please refresh my memoir about IMR. Are you the guy that retracted his word? But.. Didn't really? lol

I dunno'. I can for sure say I'm the guy that posts shit with lackluster information. And can't read. And retraction...wouldn't say was the word. More like put my tail between my legs and ran. Haha. But hey. I look at it like I got all my stupid out upfront. Shit for reputation but, I guess that's part of the experience. It's alright though. Who am I to anybody, anyways. Haha. I'll just keep this nose clean here on out.

I dunno'. I can for sure say I'm the guy that posts shit with lackluster information. And can't read. And retraction...wouldn't say was the word. More like put my tail between my legs and ran. Haha. But hey. I look at it like I got all my stupid out upfront. Shit for reputation but, I guess that's part of the experience. It's alright though. Who am I to anybody, anyways. Haha. I'll just keep this nose clean here on out.
Haha, ok I thought you were someone else. Lol, live and learn brotha.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I can't find anything about it,even on his webpage,it's like everyone stopped talking about it,maybe they raised 80 million and bought off the bad press?
Could be... we need oldschool on it.

Back