• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muslim attacks

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will the world ever do anything worth a shit, or is people getting murdered every now again because of Muslim attacks the new norm? :hmm:

Nobody wants to open their eyes to what is going on. Everyone want's to hide in the shell and pretend nothing is going on.

You would hope sooner or later they would open their eyes to this garbage.. I just fear for the day that it happens in our states and what the response is going to be.

I'll just keep sitting around my extremely red state continuing to stockpile ammo and weapons.

:coffee:

But make sure we don't bar them from leaving their shitty war torn countries and bringing their crap to civilized countries. I fucking hate muslims. Muslims=
Most
Useless
Shit
Living
In
Modern
Society

but make sure we don't bar them from leaving their shitty war torn countries and bringing their crap to civilized countries. I fucking hate muslims. Muslims=
most
useless
shit
living
in
modern
society

lol.:roflmao:

"I'm not racist," but fuck all Muslims. They are not a race.

Persians and Arabs i think would be considered race. Fuck them too.

IML Gear Cream!
look who is now sounding like Trump.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-muslim-patrol-brussels_us_56f1657ee4b084c672218132

In the wake of the deadly terror attacks in Brussels on Tuesday morning, Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) called on authorities to “patrol and secure” Muslim neighborhoods in the United States.
“We need to immediately halt the flow of refugees from countries with a significant al Qaida or ISIS presence,” Cruz said in a statement. “We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized. We need to secure the southern border to prevent terrorist infiltration. And we need to execute a coherent campaign to utterly destroy ISIS.”
The proposal to single out Muslim communities in the U.S. drew immediate criticism. Reporter Cameron Joseph tweeted Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.)’s reply: “That’s not what we do in America.”

look who is now sounding like Trump.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ted-cruz-muslim-patrol-brussels_us_56f1657ee4b084c672218132

In the wake of the deadly terror attacks in Brussels on Tuesday morning, Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) called on authorities to “patrol and secure” Muslim neighborhoods in the United States.
“We need to immediately halt the flow of refugees from countries with a significant al Qaida or ISIS presence,” Cruz said in a statement. “We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized. We need to secure the southern border to prevent terrorist infiltration. And we need to execute a coherent campaign to utterly destroy ISIS.”
The proposal to single out Muslim communities in the U.S. drew immediate criticism. Reporter Cameron Joseph tweeted Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.)’s reply: “That’s not what we do in America.

What do we do in America Mr. Chuck Schumer? How about we send all these Muslims refugees to your district in New York, or better yet, to your neighborhood.

As for Cruz sounding like Trump, I have nothing against Cruz, but being late to the party means it wasn't apparent to him earlier when it seemed very obvious to everyone else.

1473c9557b02b1ec170bd3f4af123f4cfd742d60dd3572424c93806623da0cbe.jpg

If only someone had some sort of plan to round up these "undesirables" and put them in a safe place, like a camp maybe... a camp where we can concentrate them together while we think of a solution. A final one.

"At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it." -- Bill the Butcher

For any sort of completeness, of course, we should make sure we also round up all the Catholics, Irish, and Italians. Foreign hordes defiling our fine country. Bill the Butcher would approve.

Honestly I'm going to mini mouses' house when the apocalypse hits.

I'll have gearz, booze, and weapons.

Maybe he'll share his lass too. Eh Captn, eh eh

061a3eedb22bdfcb1d3e39abd1032593.jpg

You would hope sooner or later they would open their eyes to this garbage.. I just fear for the day that it happens in our states and what the response is going to be.

When it happens? Ever hear of the twin towers...they were in NYC at one time. Actually was attacked once before too, under Bill Clinton's watch. That fucking place had a bulls eye on it. Terrorist had a major hard on for wanting to knock it down. And they did.

There have been other things too.

Sadly, we have short memories. Too many ppl want to keep looking down at their fucking iphones instead of looking up and seeing what the fuck is going on. Sure, they get pissed off for the moment. But then it is business as usual. Mourn for the appropriate time period and then move on.

They don't want to put a guy like me in charge over there....because what would come with it is "unspeakable."

If only someone had some sort of plan to round up these "undesirables" and put them in a safe place, like a camp maybe... a camp where we can concentrate them together while we think of a solution. A final one.

"At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it." -- Bill the Butcher

For any sort of completeness, of course, we should make sure we also round up all the Catholics, Irish, and Italians. Foreign hordes defiling our fine country. Bill the Butcher would approve.

Hello straw man, haven't seen you in awhile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Get Shredded!
But make sure we don't bar them from leaving their shitty war torn countries and bringing their crap to civilized countries. I fucking hate muslims. Muslims=
Most
Useless
Shit
Living
In
Modern
Society

You win bro lmao. I cant stand those freakin goat fuckers.

Fuck Muslims, why these fuckin idiots in office think it's a good idea to let these raghead scumbags leave their country that they destroyed and come here makes zero sense to me. Let them sit in their desert and kill each other

When it happens? Ever hear of the twin towers...they were in NYC at one time. Actually was attacked once before too, under Bill Clinton's watch. That fucking place had a bulls eye on it. Terrorist had a major hard on for wanting to knock it down. And they did.

If by terrorist you mean the Saudis with the help of some higher ups in our government I'd agree!

If you elect me president, I will round up all hostile muslims in the middle east and harvest their organs to save lives that matter, not black ones. And the moderate muslims who stood by as cowards will be spared to work as slave in the oil fields. All muslim women will be made to work in asian massage parlors, and strip clubs for visiting civilized businessmen. The fat and ugly women will work in the kitchen and make bacon cheeseburgers or baconator fries. All filthy muzzies will be spayed or neutered to ensure the timely demise of their shit culture about the same time their oil runs out

If you elect me president, I will round up all hostile muslims in the middle east and harvest their organs to save lives that matter, not black ones. And the moderate muslims who stood by as cowards will be spared to work as slave in the oil fields. All muslim women will be made to work in asian massage parlors, and strip clubs for visiting civilized businessmen. The fat and ugly women will work in the kitchen and make bacon cheeseburgers or baconator fries. All filthy muzzies will be spayed or neutered to ensure the timely demise of their shit culture about the same time their oil runs out

I don't want any filthy Muslim organs in my body so just exterminate them. And we don't need ragheads stealing our jobs in the oilfields. Besides that #hecklerforpresident

Being tolerant of muslims is like tolerating cancer.

"I'm not racist," but fuck all Muslims. They are not a race.

Persians and Arabs i think would be considered race. Fuck them too.

Hello straw man, haven't seen you in awhile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Lol, whatever you like bro. What I see is cranial-rectal inversion. This ramping up of irrational group-hate we have in this thread and at Trump rallies and elsewhere is something we've seen over and over again in the world and it always winds up at the same place eventually. Bosnia. Rwanda. South Sudan. Argentine Dirty War. Pol Pot. And of course the Holocaust. Countless other examples. Same shit over and over and everyone is eligible to be a victim. We have genocide written into our genes. Just give us something new to hate people about and define them as the "Other" and away we go. Fear and loathing are fun. Rational thinking is hard.

BTW we have several hundred thousand immigrant Persians right here in the U.S. Especially in LA and Silicon Valley. You ought to go introduce yourself and learn about them, or maybe just kill them if you think they're undesirables? You might be surprised at how anti-Shah and anti-theocracy these folks are, having fled from it. They even tend to lean Conservative.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/sites/default/files/datahub/iranian_ foreign_born.pdf

But... education and empathy will surely interfere with ignorant intolerance and hate, so you may be more comfortable maintaining your ignorance instead.

But... education and empathy will surely interfere with ignorant intolerance and hate, so you may be more comfortable maintaining your ignorance instead.

you need to leave. logic isn't appreciated around these parts

I could have cared less about muslims before, but after spending time operating in the desert and seeing what hadj was capable of for no good reason, I don't like them. Are they a little more modern and civilized in other arab nations......sure, but you can still find recent videos of people getting their heads cut off. I actually don't mind that, but there are a couple women of interest that were accused of some bizarre shit that was obviously someone else and she was used as the scapegoat, but she still pleads for her life and gets her head cut off with no due legal process, it makes you question how civilized they are. They don't respect their women, so why would they respect ours if they saw her walking alone somewhere?

It isn't the slightly civilized hadj that is making their way over here. They already have a good life. It is the uneducated, religiously driven ones that know nothing but caring for themselves first that are coming. Don't forget about the men who leave their families to later send for them.....what man leaves his family behind? Running away from a war, don't men fight for their country? These are the ones I have first hand experience with. You cannot change them. You cannot domesticate them unless you split them from their collective and force them to adapt. They emigrate and they congregate in one area and they now have a safe place among them where they never have to adapt. It is not feasible to individually send everyone across the country to different places. Are crime rates bigger among dumb people? Pretty obvious.

They are so culturally different from other parts of the world, that they just won't adapt to the conditions they are given. I'm sure there are some that want to do well, but that is besides the point. They are easily radicalized and to let them come in and establish a population base subjects everyone else to the risk of terrorism. When was the last time you saw cops walking around with automatic weapons for no reason at a train station in the US? You don't, but you see it all the time over here in Europe in many countries. You keep the problem out and you reduce the risk for the citizens that policy makers are supposed to protect.

Why should we subject ourselves and our countrymen to unnecessary risk to let people in who will cause more crime and be a population base for terrorism? We don't need to bear the burden of those people. You can't save them all either, but when you try, more will come and bring their fucked off ideology across the world. The people with the bleeding hearts for them know nothing about what is going on and have the "I'm okay, you're okay" mentality. They are not like you and won't be. You think they just want to go home and drink a beer with the TV on when they get home from work? They are not normal people.

Watch this video. It was in Kabul just recently, which is considered a progressive city by ghans. You will notice the crowd is small and then grows. They didn't even need proof other than hearsay before deciding to jump in to help murder this chick who was found innocent. These are the people coming. Not the nice muslim business man in Dubai who fucks hookers for leisure. People with shitty ideals from shitty parts of the world to a town near you.

Seriously watch the video. It says it all

And for the most part we as a "civilized society" turn our heads...? Be it for "political correctness" or the fear of profiling or stereotyping... instead of working diligently to eliminate this element from our society and world over, we offer sanctuary cities and seemingly embrace this for a certain political gain. At what cost? Well.... this video is evidence of what costs our "civilized society" is going to pay and I fear sooner than later.

white people have been conditioned in the work environment to be politically correct or lose your job. I hear blacks call each other nigger all day long and nothing happens, but if a white guy says nigger you will get fired and probably no one will hire you after a fuck up like that cause nobody else wants to be sued. So as a consequence I dont hire blacks, I have no black working in our company at all. I also never get a complaint from any workers, I dont have anybody standing around doing minimum and making moral low. just saying

Back