• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL is Uncle Z ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well was ready to pull the trigger for HGH and Proviron , however after extensive research it seams PSL is just another Uncle Z lab that does not have the best reputation that is what I have read , very disappointed now

Hmm news to me. I don't agree

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Well was ready to pull the trigger for HGH and Proviron , however after extensive research it seams PSL is just another Uncle Z lab that does not have the best reputation that is what I have read , very disappointed now
Ummm...your wrong and eighther way Uncle Z is one of the best. Come on now man! Smh....

B/P

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

No comment on the UncleZ connection, but I will say PSL is g2g. A very well run outfit, especially since Vision is now on board.

Wow you need to go do some more research !

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I'm having a VISION that PSL is good to go. Solid reps, I'd bet my stash on it.

LowT

No comment on the UncleZ connection, but I will say PSL is g2g. A very well run outfit, especially since Vision is now on board.
I can atleast say neither connect has let me down... both are just as good as the other in my book.

B/P

I ran IGF testing on their gray tops. Results were good.

Ok , well I was just sharing what I found and I was surprised , but who knows what to believe sometimes , guess I am going to give PSL a try !!! I was impressed with the offer to pay for IGF-1 labs , however that is not nessasery I will pay for my own and I will be posting results , anybody experience hair loss on Proviron ?

Ok , well I was just sharing what I found and I was surprised , but who knows what to believe sometimes , guess I am going to give PSL a try !!! I was impressed with the offer to pay for IGF-1 labs , however that is not nessasery I will pay for my own and I will be posting results , anybody experience hair loss on Proviron ?

mtm9vs.png

IML Gear Cream!
I would assume PSL is Uncle Z and it didn't take research to get there. Never ordered from Z, but PSL is one of the few shops I feel confident in recommending. Gavin said that I'm hesitant of the dom option, but INT I believe is g2g and the products did joy disappoint one bit. Plus Vision is great to work with.

So I would say you may be correct on the Z thing, I dunno, but PSL is good in my book.

Ok , appreciate the feedback , BTW your image is Sid Vicouse ,.!!! Puck forever Johny Rotten . Ok PSL growth it is and might as well get some test and Var

I lost quite a bit of hair on the shaft of my cock. The Dr. Said that it was because I was ducking my wife too fast

I lost quite a bit of hair on the shaft of my cock. The Dr. Said that it was because I was ducking my wife too fast
Ha ha I got a good laugh out of this...good one dude!

B/P

Slow down on the ducking bro , might get your hair back and maybe your wheels will get a little size on them

Slow down on the ducking bro , might get your hair back and maybe your wheels will get a little size on them

Lol I haven't had any balding on provision but I don't on anything really. Except teen makes my hair a little weird.

By the way how bout you post some picks of you. I saw in another thread that you were saying you were doing pretty well. Always like to see 50+ guys killing it.

73 posts and you come up with this?
Separate labs, both with commendable reputations.
Troll much?

Well,first of all, you obviously do not know anything about PSL!!! Or our reputation! Or. Credibility! Secondly ,your presumptions are totally out landish and actually have no merit!

Get Shredded!
I will say this much, in this industry especially the grand scale size of Euro pharmacies, you can 100% guarantee there is a lot of investors and people on the team... both sources mentioned are extremely successful and would be rather hard for one person to solely operate especially considering they are on multiple forums....

There is a such thing called partnership that share the same common goal.....nuff said!

And before I forget, I would like to extend myself here and thank each and every single one of you for the support...

I have had the option and pleasure to speaking to almost each and every single one of you in private regarding different things and it's always been a pleasure.. :)

Sumner, I am sorry that you feel this way about PSL at this moment in time. However, I can personally guarantee that if you put your trust in PSL you would not be dissapointed. May I also say that in my eyes Z is a commendable source also.

I am yet to see any of the negative reputation you speak of personally. If you could support your claims with some factual evidence then I'm sure that everybody would be very keen to see that. I must say, however, that I largely doubt you will find any.

Thank you to all of the members of the community that responded to this thread with kind words towards PSL and the PSL team. It does not go unnoticed!

I will say this much, in this industry especially the grand scale size of Euro pharmacies, you can 100% guarantee there is a lot of investors and people on the team... both sources mentioned are extremely successful and would be rather hard for one person to solely operate especially considering they are on multiple forums....

There is a such thing called partnership that share the same common goal.....nuff said!

I've also read that PSL and Uncle Z are the same. I know not to believe everything I read, but what vision said makes sense.

No I don't feel that way , I was really impressed with the professionalism and standing behind the product, like I said I was reedy to purchase a substatail order including growth . Then I read that shit on another forum and it's like what the fuck now???? What is somebody supposed to do ?

No I don't feel that way , I was really impressed with the professionalism and standing behind the product, like I said I was reedy to purchase a substatail order including growth . Then I read that shit on another forum and it's like what the fuck now???? What is somebody supposed to do ?

I understand that brother! You should head on over to the PSL sub-forum and check out the countless great reviews, TD's and blood results we have over there.

We'll regardless I do believe in PSL and I am going to give it a try , I was just sharing what I read . People say reaserch research and when you do you come across stuff like that it seems , i DO NOT LIE , I have no vested interest , I just want the best for me

I have never heard a bad word about PSL, but PSL and UncleZ do appear to have the same web designer . . . Beyond that I know nothing.

Ok , appreciate the feedback , BTW your image is Sid Vicouse ,.!!! Puck forever Johny Rotten . Ok PSL growth it is and might as well get some test and Var
I'm very aware of my avi. Lol

Back