• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Npp pip...

Was the pip from anything you did? Not going in far enough, not clean, etc

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

How much oil are u pinning in ur quad at one time ? And have u pinned quads b4 ?

Quads can be finicky..There easy to pin, but if you use a compound that's none to have a bit of pip, it really tends to get over exaggerated in the quads...

The compound could be sitting on/near a nerve agitating the local area,at the same time getting a slight immune response from the lymphatic system..This also can be induced from the bb/ba agitating the areas mentions above.

Now Aside from the BA/BB... The ester in your NPP is prop, Prop is taken from proponic acid, thus its an other reason why people tend to get more of site irritation..Also keep in mind the short ester chain (3 carbon/C3)..Lower the ester chain, more of an immune response you'll get.. Here's some food for thought; some bug bites,especially bee stings/venom is made of C1 (one carbon)..Prop isn't that far away..With this said, solvents and low carbon esters have a tendency to trigger more of a immune response..

With the combination of the solvents and acid nature of the ester, this is what will cause site irritation with the increase presence of histamines in the general area, causing localized swelling ( immune response ).. This is why Antihistamines tend to assist with post site injection pain/swelling!

End result; Short esters can be a pain, literally!

Owwch!! my fuckin quads are killing me!๏˜ฉ๏”ซ
Afraid i cant sit down if i hit glutes!

I've dealt with PIP before but im hittin the NSAIDS this cycle๏’Š๏‘
hmm..
What did you do to get pip ? First time ive seen this?

Quads can be finicky..There easy to pin, but if you use a compound that's none to have a bit of pip, it really tends to get over exaggerated in the quads...

The compound could be sitting on/near a nerve agitating the local area,at the same time getting a slight immune response from the lymphatic system..This also can be induced from the bb/ba agitating the areas mentions above.

Now Aside from the BA/BB... The ester in your NPP is prop, Prop is taken from proponic acid, thus its an other reason why people tend to get more of site irritation..Also keep in mind the short ester chain (3 carbon/C3)..Lower the ester chain, more of an immune response you'll get.. Here's some food for thought; some bug bites,especially bee stings/venom is made of C1 (one carbon)..Prop isn't that far away..With this said, solvents and low carbon esters have a tendency to trigger more of a immune response..

With the combination of the solvents and acid nature of the ester, this is what will cause site irritation with the increase presence of histamines in the general area, causing localized swelling ( immune response ).. This is why Antihistamines tend to assist with post site injection pain/swelling!

End result; Short esters can be a pain, literally!

Awesome info!!
Ill have to try the antihistamine.
Claritin work??

IML Gear Cream!
Vision nailed it! Have you ever tried using a 25g pin brother? I pin quads very frequently using a 25gx1" with no issues.

I enjoyed EP NPP, there was a slight feeing of injection when it was combined with 1.5ml of EP Sust but overall it was very smooth and with very good results.

Appears the pain was caused by my choice of needle size.
25g 1" worked out perfect. I also think pinning higher into more "meat" alleviated the pain!

Thanks again for all the help guys!!
Quads are a funny area to pin! One of my favorite . But there so much to hit, You have t o find your spots! I rotate between 1"and 1-1/2. Go deep a few weeks then go not as deep a few weeks.. and rotate!

Last edited:
I had terrible quad pain from a pin about two weeks ago. It was not the gear. How do I know? Because I did not inject any. As I was pressing a 25 g one inch in, right at the bottom, my leg jumped and the needle yanked out involuntarily. I was like, WTF? Felt like I jabbed the bone (although we know that is not true, but I do not know how else to describe it). I moved a few inches away, jabbed again with the same needle, and injected.

No issues where I injected, but the site where nothing was injected was extremely painful for almost a week. It literally hurt just to push on it with my finger, much less walk.

Freaky stuff.

I definitely "pinned it wrong," LOL!

I'd labtest it.

Npp should be smoothe as butter.

Run it through a .45 whatman to make sure it's sterile.

Other than that sounds like Test Prop to me bro...

You've been had...

Really, like no PIP? hmmmm.. I guess you never heard of Prop esters

Back