• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

10ml ZPHC products are available US domestically

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ZPHC 10 ml are in stock

Testosterone Enanthate
http://drugsgear.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=211

4gkf0p.jpg

Testosterone propionate
http://drugsgear.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=212

hv80gi.jpg

Sustanon
http://drugsgear.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=213

8x0a6h.jpg

Nandrolone Decanoate
http://drugsgear.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=214

m9ovgo.jpg

Stanazolol inj
http://drugsgear.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=215

2ltnclc.jpg

Last edited:
im gonna order some products right now, gonna try this line, ill try the hgh too, are they coming in them boxes your showing ??
thanks

im gonna order some products right now, gonna try this line, ill try the hgh too, are they coming in them boxes your showing ??
thanks

OK MEN, I JUST ORDERED SOME HGH, Z-BRAND DBOL ANADROL, im gonna order this line of OILS to, ill give ya some honest feedback, ill throw it around the gym and see what the census say. it all looks real nice, and if it is what it is, the way its packed shit theres alot of room for a little flipping. , alan seems like a decent guy, i couldnt really use the last 4 tds as a guide they signed up 2 weeks ago, shit they havnt even ran it for a week yest but i found vets claiming very good results. so so far it was really easy to order, and to get a hold of them, guy hits me right back, i like that service, and love the domestic aspect, its worth a couple extra bucks to have no headaches or loses. i love the whole ta with this kind of service
more to come

bones
the UKRAINE pain.....

Ok bones is all set on his end, this process here was very, and i mean very simple....

I am sure you will become my regular customer)
but I don't understand you "Ukraine pain".. What do you mean?)

OK MEN, I JUST ORDERED SOME HGH, Z-BRAND DBOL ANADROL, im gonna order this line of OILS to, ill give ya some honest feedback, ill throw it around the gym and see what the census say. it all looks real nice, and if it is what it is, the way its packed shit theres alot of room for a little flipping. , alan seems like a decent guy, i couldnt really use the last 4 tds as a guide they signed up 2 weeks ago, shit they havnt even ran it for a week yest but i found vets claiming very good results. so so far it was really easy to order, and to get a hold of them, guy hits me right back, i like that service, and love the domestic aspect, its worth a couple extra bucks to have no headaches or loses. i love the whole ta with this kind of service
more to come

bones
the UKRAINE pain.....

Alan,

Just curious how would u compare CP gh to the ZPCH gh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure you will become my regular customer)
but I don't understand you "Ukraine pain".. What do you mean?)

im a boxer, and a life long martial arts practitioner, thats my nick name, they called my father the mad russian he was a fighter also, and when i was young i started picking up the name the ukraine pain, and my father started dont makem put the hammer down on you, remember the hammer and sickle in the flag, i was the hammer, dont make me put the hammer down on you, get it, the ukraine pain. id bring in the pain from ukraine, man i collected money, i spent 19 yrs in the joint, and when u heard the hammer was coming down on you, or he called the ukraine pain, well you got me, and i wasnt there to chat with ya, haha, these days i train guys just to keep in shape, and i still gotta pay the bills know what i mean.

like bread and meat, you dont hustle you dont eat !!! even though im ukraine and lithuanian, they called my dad the mad russian because they didnt know the history of us being independant, no one ukraine says there russian, haha but that was his nick name, so send them amps or im gonna have to bring the hammer down on you !!! hahaha

Don't worry, you will receive everything very fast, I don't want to be smashed:)

im a boxer, and a life long martial arts practitioner, thats my nick name, they called my father the mad russian he was a fighter also, and when i was young i started picking up the name the ukraine pain, and my father started dont makem put the hammer down on you, remember the hammer and sickle in the flag, i was the hammer, dont make me put the hammer down on you, get it, the ukraine pain. id bring in the pain from ukraine, man i collected money, i spent 19 yrs in the joint, and when u heard the hammer was coming down on you, or he called the ukraine pain, well you got me, and i wasnt there to chat with ya, haha, these days i train guys just to keep in shape, and i still gotta pay the bills know what i mean.

like bread and meat, you dont hustle you dont eat !!! even though im ukraine and lithuanian, they called my dad the mad russian because they didnt know the history of us being independant, no one ukraine says there russian, haha but that was his nick name, so send them amps or im gonna have to bring the hammer down on you !!! hahaha

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Damn good stuff current on 7.5 iu split 5iu in morning 2.5 am pow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry, you will receive everything very fast, I don't want to be smashed:)

hahahaha, your just as craZy as all of us brother !!! gotta have guts and balls and smarts to be in this buissness a lifetime, watch when all these young bucks get up there in age, there gonna have all the rage storys too... lol jumping oughta cars at 55, jumping into a crowd of guys to fightem all, haha, oh the list is gonna pile up, ive been so dam roided out that for no reason at all i kicked my own ass, i just snapped and literally just wanted to fight me !!! you talking to me,?? huh are you talking to me ??!!! ILL BRING THE HAMMER DOWN ON YA !! oh to be 20 again, you young guys should go pin a bottle of cyp right now go hit the town round up some good ole fashion poo tang and see how many days you can all fuck in a hotel !! been there done that, and youll thank me,

ass and gash !! wheres my nikes man just goin to do it !!!

Back