• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hammer E-mail down?

bluesteel1973

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everybody, new fish on the forum. Been out of the scene for a bit, but lost my anchor(GF), so I'm back.
So I was trying to place an order with Hammer, and we were corresponding, then all subsequent emails got bounced back by postmaster.
Is this common? Temporary?
Any input is appreciated, thank you.

Hey everybody, new fish on the forum. Been out of the scene for a bit, but lost my anchor(GF), so I'm back.
So I was trying to place an order with Hammer, and we were corresponding, then all subsequent emails got bounced back by postmaster.
Is this common? Temporary?
Any input is appreciated, thank you.
We have issues with certain providers from time to yime set up another email address and try again.ie if u use gmail try yahoo...

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM

I had an issue with hotmail for a day or two. Now all is fine. My gmail had no issues.

Emailed twice using safe mail and never got a response. Pm to one of the reps didn't get a response either.

Email seems to be up and running again, got responses to both email addresses. Just placed order.

The only mail that has worked for me is Gmail

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It seems to be hit and miss with hotmail. A day or so later it may work, but only for a few messages.

I used safe mail before, but now I can't log in

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back