• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Broke drank.

livint54

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Still a little young 27 but got my own house 2 cars and 2 kids. I pretty much stay broke but like to have a little fun when I can. Anyone else have to drink like they were a jobless 16 year old all the time 😭😭😭😭?

It's was for like 4 a pint so I got 2. I'm on my second one.

Haha, sounds like your doing pretty good over all. Nothing wring with takin it old school

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

nothing like a double dose for your liver, one order of vodka, some orals, and some AAS.

good stuff brother.

nothing like a double dose for your liver, one order of vodka, some orals, and some AAS.

good stuff brother.
Hahaha

I'm happy someone knows how it is.

Could I buy better yes but I'm trying to get in a better area for my son and daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

good stuff brother.

I am off cycle right now Monday will be another story

Hell yeah. Drink some more and wash it down with 500mg of naps anadrol.

I used to get fucked up now this is my drank:

59653d7c1115dd570e46f02c5a193dc2.jpg

I like to smash a pint of old 151, head to my local bus stop canopy. Find a nice little spot in the corner, start crankin one out.

Apple crown $22.
What's with everclears
Sister.. Yuk..

Cheapthreads out..

I just picked up some cider for myself and mikes margarita for my wife with some pizza. It's a cheat night. Spent all day pulling out fence posts to put new ones in and chase my little girl in between... Or keep her from pushing on the posts and making them un-even again by falling on all of the tools.

Ima tequika and budweiser guy. Actuslly drinking one now. Its kinda nice. I dont EVER drink anymore.also i like makers mark but i get wayy to fucking wild.

Makers mark is good. That a good night for me.

I don't drink hard liquor, it all tastes like shit! Love a good brew tho. I'll crack one everyonce in a while.

I love. Good beer to. But a try to stay away from the carbs because one turns into 15

Back