• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uber!!

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I took my first Uber last night! The wife and I went out and had a few drinks. Not drunk, but definitely enough that driving would have been a bad idea. So between being a first time user and a discount code, it cost a whopping 3.00 for a 28 mile ride. Best $3 I've ever spent!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

:) what were you drinking?

Uber is fantastic. I use it daily and it's greatly simplified my life. I'll never take a taxi now if I can help it.

:) what were you drinking?

Uber is fantastic. I use it daily and it's greatly simplified my life. I'll never take a taxi now if I can help it.
Let's see, 3 Sam Adams, a hoppy red ale, and a Guinness. And then a double whiskey with a splash.

The wife had about four angry orchards.

It was a good time. We went to a dueling piano bar. Very very fun!

I'm thinking next time we use Uber to get there and back so we don't have to worry about picking up a vehicle the next day.

I took my first Uber last night! The wife and I went out and had a few drinks. Not drunk, but definitely enough that driving would have been a bad idea. So between being a first time user and a discount code, it cost a whopping 3.00 for a 28 mile ride. Best $3 I've ever spent!

Price not at ALL typical. You must have gotten a 1st discount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uber is legit.... Some of the drivers are also funny as hell.

It's also safe. They have a record of you and you them.

In my city we have female uber drivers - you'd never see that with Taxis.

I was definitely impressed. I will be using it again for sure!

Don't try to drugs in the back seat. They get all bent outta shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back