• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

charity ideas.

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok. I need two ideas for charities to donate to. Legit ones not the ones with scammy management.
3.2.1. Go!

Shriners ,Ronald McDonald house or United negro college fund

St Jude's or dornbecher children's hospital.

Make sure to research the one you might want to do. We were going to do race for the cure cause of moms breast cancer then found out how much money actually went to research and decided against it

Ya thats going to be my deciding factor is percentage actuslly donated.

In addition to what you guys have mentioned im looking at something for ms and vets with ptsd since they have impacted a number of people close to me. But im am completely open to others. A childrens hospital would be great although i despise ronald mcdonald. They turned my brother down when he needed help when my nephew needed emergency surgery. But the childrens thing is a really god one. Im a big fan of st jude.

Ya thats going to be my deciding factor is percentage actuslly donated.

In addition to what you guys have mentioned im looking at something for ms and vets with ptsd since they have impacted a number of people close to me. But im am completely open to others. A childrens hospital would be great although i despise ronald mcdonald. They turned my brother down when he needed help when my nephew needed emergency surgery. But the childrens thing is a really god one. Im a big fan of st jude.

Stay away from wounded warrior than it looks like they are making a killing and keeping most of the money themselves.

Ya i know thats bullshit. Someone always has to fuck a good thing up. I used to be a big wwp supporter myself until i heard that crap.

Orphan organizations for me. Kids do not deserve to suffer and starve.

I watched this years ago and it really affected me. Still does. Giving to help these kids is easy.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so im going to fill you guys in on my idea. As some may know im in the early stages of trying to start a fitness apparel company. If everything goes my way i would like to donate a small portion of every sale to my two chosen charities. Although its not much every little bit helps. I want to set it up to make it that for every future sale i get a total of 50cents of every sale is donated for a total of 25 cents to each of the two. I am completely new to all of this so i am learning as i go. Not only do i think it would be a good deed but i want to build my soon to be company around a positive message.

Ok so im going to fill you guys in on my idea. As some may know im in the early stages of trying to start a fitness apparel company. If everything goes my way i would like to donate a small portion of every sale to my two chosen charities. Although its not much every little bit helps. I want to set it up to make it that for every future sale i get a total of 50cents of every sale is donated for a total of 25 cents to each of the two. I am completely new to all of this so i am learning as i go. Not only do i think it would be a good deed but i want to build my soon to be company around a positive message.
Good idea brother, glad to see you taking this path

Love this idea. I've always been interested in starting a fitness apparel line. Sounds like you've got a good approach. Best of luck, I can't wait to see what comes of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well get your apparel going ill give a lil donation your way.
I think it's one of the best thing I've seen on this board. Ill buy hat's or shirts whatever. I wonder if this place would let you move your brand. I fir one would be in line.. Best of luck to you..

Cheapthreads out..

It has been exhausting and overwhelming but everyday i try to do atleast 1 thing to put me closer to my goal even if it is something small. I am literally starting all of this on the spare change after bills are paid and couldnt be happier to do it this way.. Because when i finally reach my goal it is going to be one of the most rewarding feelings i can imagine. I got a lot of ideas for hats already developed. So in the meantime of working through all this copyright and trademarking stuff i have been focusing on shirts as they require a tad bit more elbow grease. Soon guys.. very soon.

Will be coming out with a bag line?

d03f2c1f382873b4cf970ca375cbe29c.jpg

Ok. I need two ideas for charities to donate to. Legit ones not the ones with scammy management.
3.2.1. Go!

Children's hospital-as a whole or specifically hematology/oncology.

I always like St. Jude's Children's Hospital and the Pat Tillman Foundation. Those are my top two. I also donate to local charities, Parkinson's organizations, and Cure SMA (curesma.org).

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I watched this years ago and it really affected me. Still does. Giving to help these kids is easy.

Damn Heavy that was really hard to watch. Heartbreaking

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Damn Heavy that was really hard to watch. Heartbreaking

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
That happens to orphans every day somewhere in the world. Its horrific and should lit a fire under all our asses to help. I contacted that organization the day I saw that and have supported them ever since.

It has been exhausting and overwhelming but everyday i try to do atleast 1 thing to put me closer to my goal even if it is something small. I am literally starting all of this on the spare change after bills are paid and couldnt be happier to do it this way.. Because when i finally reach my goal it is going to be one of the most rewarding feelings i can imagine. I got a lot of ideas for hats already developed. So in the meantime of working through all this copyright and trademarking stuff i have been focusing on shirts as they require a tad bit more elbow grease. Soon guys.. very soon.

Make sure to keep me in mind.
Im down to pay for a hat..please no freebies...

Cheapthreads out..

Seattlesbest

Is that what that's ised for , i put them on my dogs ft when she goes out in the cold.

Ive been doing it all wong..

Cheapthreads out..

[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Used for.

Cheapthreads out..

Havent had a chsnce to sit and watch that vid yet heavy but im really leaning towards a kids charity. I wohldnt mind sometime doing some volunteer work for troubled kids. Maybe helps kids not take the path i took. I was fortunate to get out of the streets and im still diggin myself out of the hole i dug when i was younger.

Cystic fibrosis foundation brother..... I just worked a garage sale fundraiser today for the c.f. foundation.
The money donated to cf could save many kids one day. The sad truth is the fucked up country we live in does not fund anything to help people with cf. All the advances in meds and the search for a cure is from people donating to help make a difference.

Seattlesbest

Is that what that's ised for , i put them on my dogs ft when she goes out in the cold.

Ive been doing it all wong..

Cheapthreads out..

- - - Updated - - -

Used for.

Cheapthreads out..[/QUOTE]
Oh they are Universal.... Very nice.

I used to volunteer at a shelter for youth called home base when I was stationed in phoenix, you dont have to only give money bro, your time is just as valuable

Back