• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

grannies

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No granny nudes sorry. But i will take their recipes so post your family recipes up.....and none of that jailhouse ramen pickle nacho cheese prison shit.

19f2aba2826d1a991b932870093dbfd5.jpg

How is it that she looks like shes in her 20a from the chin down but her face looks all leathery and wrinkled. She does have some nice boobs though i cant even lie.

I d do her
I've got enough Test in me and Hammer
No offense G

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it that she looks like shes in her 20a from the chin down but her face looks all leathery and wrinkled. She does have some nice boobs though i cant even lie.
Suns a mother fucker.

Bro. The reason for my name bignasty is cause i tried banging a grandma when i was 16. I wish i was lying.

Bro. The reason for my name bignasty is cause i tried banging a grandma when i was 16. I wish i was lying.
was she in her 30's, when your 16 everyone seems old, aint no shame in getting some pussy when your 16 you gotta take what ever you can get at that age

IML Gear Cream!
It was actually at her 40th bday party. And both her kids were older than me lol. Also i didnt find out she had dentures till i sobered up the next day.. :/

Her 22 yr old daughter came busting in the room and broke it up when i was just gettin a finger in. Btw the lady had no clue how old i was. I was a big ass teenager with facial hair. So i appeared of age.

Ant nothing wring with that. Did you fuck her?

Back