• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long will the Test be good

rclark

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a quick question,Prescribed 150 mg per week get 200mg per week only inject 125(I actually feel better at 125)but didn't tell doc.I've been saving the remainder how long will it be good for...

giphy.gif

I knew I was gonna get fucked on this one.What I'm saying is I cant seem to throw it in the trash,so I put it in a Tupperware container and its getting full.So I should just throw it out,cool...

I knew I was gonna get fucked on this one.What I'm saying is I cant seem to throw it in the trash,so I put it in a Tupperware container and its getting full.So I should just throw it out,cool...

Share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick question,Prescribed 150 mg per week get 200mg per week only inject 125(I actually feel better at 125)but didn't tell doc.I've been saving the remainder how long will it be good for...

Your question is confusing.

Are you asking what the shelf life is on an opened vial of synthetic testosterone?

IML Gear Cream!
Your question is confusing.

Are you asking what the shelf life is on an opened vial of synthetic testosterone?
Yes,like I said I cant seem to throw it out kinda like what if I quit my job and don't have insurance but at least I have my T problem covered type of thing lol...

weizen was saying "forever"

Squidman Palledorous is a very famous man of yesteryear. When you want to know the time frame of anything, he has only one answer for you.....and it is always correct.

Yes,like I said I cant seem to throw it out kinda like what if I quit my job and don't have insurance but at least I have my T problem covered type of thing lol...

They say opened test is about a couple months, but should not be saved indefinitely. If it is unopened, you have lots of time. Guys jump on here talking about 3 year old test they have used. If it has no floaters and doesn't look strange, I would use it after a few years. There have been a couple threads on this in the past and there was some good health industry info brought into the picture about the 3 ish month timeline.

They say opened test is about a couple months, but should not be saved indefinitely. If it is unopened, you have lots of time. Guys jump on here talking about 3 year old test they have used. If it has no floaters and doesn't look strange, I would use it after a few years. There have been a couple threads on this in the past and there was some good health industry info brought into the picture about the 3 ish month timeline.
Thanks man I appreciate the info...

Lol that cop is saying forever I watched it for a while and couldn't figure it out cool..

I've used opened mast e and tren that were each opened over a year. I don't have bloodwork to back them up and I didn't die or catch an infection. Just inspect the oil. Don't use 18ga needles and create giant holes in the stopper.

Be smart about it. Check out your vial. Look at the oil. Inspect it.

Back