• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SlappyTX RIP

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its a shame the new guys dont rememeber him. He died jerked and with a haram of loose under aged girls and cocaine mounds only to be rivaled by the Grand Tetons.

Heard he got pinched, would t surprise me

Aeries told me.

He disappeared right after posting a "stash pic" of a very large quantity of steronz.

He also talked about slangin cocaine. Pretty good way to gain unwanted attention.

I bet he had a warrant(s).

RIP

....and who could forget his private lab. Jewprint!

Wth is slappy?

Last exchange with him I had involved kitten pics

Dude that sucks i was wondering about his texas ass not too long ago

Jewprint labs was g2g

who the hell is Slappy?? what did he look like
I am surprised you had not heard of him, he is in AST Ultra Jerked Hall of Fame.
ce7185976809bce84a22edeee6d17db3.jpg

First guy I knew that tried to cruise on Tren. Probably started a cult somewhere in the desert.

Slappy was a fixture on the scene for awhile. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Wth is slappy?

Last exchange with him I had involved kitten pics
Was he barbecuing the kittens? JK. He did love some BBQ.

I remember having some fun with him a while back. Some off the board contact. I gave him a hand with a couple of things and he returned the favor.
Immensely helpful.

Last edited:
I was about to say the same thing. Can't ever forget his racist ass. :daydream:
How can one forget lean 220 lbs Mormon virgin, not interested in sex and therefore running two nor19s with very little Test.

that sucks! what happened. hearing about way to many aas related deaths lately.

Wait is he really RIP? Or just from this board. Does that mean the SoCal death rumour Is true?

The real question here is why Danny has a saved picture of slappy... And he hasn't even been around in a year and a half.

Inb4 "I just went and found an old thread, don't be a dick TBJ"

Or

Inb4 "typical mindless TBJ post"

Its a shame the new guys dont rememeber him. He died jerked and with a haram of loose under aged girls and cocaine mounds only to be rivaled by the Grand Tetons.

Hey Raptor how the hell have you been, my Olympus brother?

I was cleaning out my in box last month and noticed Slappy in my friend group and started a thread, "where is Slappy" and no replies. He dialed in when he started his transformation. Rap, any word on how he died?

What about Nocode?

LowT

Back